I read a few threads but couldn't find the same issue. My HUB has always worked great. A couple of days ago I changed the settings from white to dark theme and set ON on the priority HUB option. Since then it started being terribly slow even if I set the previous parameters (white them and no priority) so I'm not sure if changing these settings made it slow, I don't think so. I had an update
    HUB version 1.6.2.16353
    12-02-18 11:27 AM
    I read a few threads but couldn't find the same issue. My HUB has always worked great. A couple of days ago I changed the settings from white to dark theme and set ON on the priority HUB option. Since then it started being terribly slow even if I set the previous parameters (white them and no priority) so I'm not sure if changing these settings made it slow, I don't think so. I had an update
    HUB version 1.6.2.16353
    I assume ALL of the BlackBerry apps are updated (check Play Store again)?

Clear cache on HUB and HUB+ Services.

Reboot by holding down power button for 10 seconds.
    12-02-18 11:33 AM
    Hi, yes all apps updated. I cleared the cache of the hub (don't know what hub+ is) and then rebooted but same slowness.
    What if I clear the cache of the whole phone that still possible? I read the all data clear cache is in setting>storage but can't see it.
    12-02-18 01:16 PM
    The Hub+ is the name of the Android Hub suite from BlackBerry. The Hub is the name of the individual app.
    12-02-18 01:24 PM
    What if I clear the cache of the whole phone that still possible? I read the all data clear cache is in setting>storage but can't see it.
    Not available in Oreo.
    12-02-18 02:00 PM
    The Hub+ is the name of the Android Hub suite from BlackBerry. The Hub is the name of the individual app.

Hi, yes all apps updated. I cleared the cache of the hub (don't know what hub+ is) and then rebooted but same slowness.
    There is an app called HUB+ Services.
    12-02-18 02:01 PM
    @crowning7 do you have any apps that use Accessibility Service? If so, disable the permission and see if there is a difference.

It made a huge difference for me when I had the silver KEYᵒⁿᵉ.
    12-02-18 02:17 PM
    do you have any apps that use Accessibility Service?
    I checked but no I don't think so.
    Last edited by crowning73; 12-02-18 at 03:31 PM.
    12-02-18 02:49 PM
    Not available in Oreo.
    How so? Is there an alternative way to clean up the cache or is it not available at all?
    12-02-18 03:59 PM
    How so? Is there an alternative way to clean up the cache or is it not available at all?
    App by app.
    12-02-18 04:19 PM
    Cache cleaning is not really working and nothing else is, I was expecting the hub to improve and get back to normal after a few setting changes but nothing, no matter what I change in the settings the hub is stuck, it can't be a RAM problem as I have the black edition and also the slugginess is practically only present in the hub. Any clue what I should touch to get it back to speed?
    12-11-18 11:30 PM
    1. How many email accounts do you have?
    2. Is either of them set to sync the entire mailbox rather than the last 30 - 90 days?
    3. Do you have an apps requiring Accessibility Service?
    12-11-18 11:40 PM
    1. I have 8 email accounts
    2. All accounts have a 7 days sync frame, and a sync interval of 15 minutes
    3. No
    12-12-18 02:26 AM
    1. I have 8 email accounts
    2. All accounts have a 7 days sync frame, and a sync interval of 15 minutes
    3. No
    Why do you need a sync interval? Are these POP accounts?
    12-12-18 08:00 AM
    I have now set the sync intervals to "never" to all accounts and restarted. Didn't make any difference I'm afraid.
    Last edited by crowning73; 12-12-18 at 10:29 AM.
    12-12-18 09:59 AM
    I have now set the sync intervals to "never" to all accounts and restarted. Didn't make any difference I'm afraid.
    I know you don't want to hear this but it seems to me the total number of email accounts you have which can be pretty demanding while Hub tries to refresh.

Hub perform two types of refresh:

1. Small: happens automatically while Hub is open
    2. Large: happens every time Hub launches after it was entirely shut down or forced by the user by tapping the 3 dots menu on the upper right corner followed by Refresh.

Is it possible for you to reduce the total number of account to say 3 and see if there is a difference?
    12-12-18 10:43 AM
    You mean actually remove them? I know 8 accounts maybe it's a bit too much but it's supposed to be a business phone..

I will try first to reduce the sync timeframe to 1 day and/or remove the sync altogether to most of them and see what happens. Thanks.
    12-12-18 10:56 AM
    You mean actually remove them? I know 8 accounts maybe it's a bit too much but it's supposed to be a business phone..
    I know and you are right! It is a business phone but just for testing purposes.
    I will try first to reduce the sync timeframe to 1 day and/or remove the sync altogether to most of them and see what happens. Thanks.
    Even if you reduce the sync interval to 1 day, Hub will still perform a Large refresh when you first launch it. Keep that in mind as you test and proceed to total removal if you see no improvement.
    12-12-18 11:02 AM
    I've had ongoing issues with both the HUB (it takes forever to load) and the fingerprint sensor - both most noticeably within the last couple of months. I've made no changes to email accounts nor settings nor anything else that would have triggered this... anybody have any suggestions? (And yes, I've cleared the cache (more than once), restarted the phone and anything else I've found online - nothing works.)
    12-28-18 11:32 AM