I read a few threads but couldn't find the same issue. My HUB has always worked great. A couple of days ago I changed the settings from white to dark theme and set ON on the priority HUB option. Since then it started being terribly slow even if I set the previous parameters (white them and no priority) so I'm not sure if changing these settings made it slow, I don't think so. I had an update
    HUB version 1.6.2.16353
    12-02-18 12:27 PM
    I read a few threads but couldn't find the same issue. My HUB has always worked great. A couple of days ago I changed the settings from white to dark theme and set ON on the priority HUB option. Since then it started being terribly slow even if I set the previous parameters (white them and no priority) so I'm not sure if changing these settings made it slow, I don't think so. I had an update
    HUB version 1.6.2.16353
    I assume ALL of the BlackBerry apps are updated (check Play Store again)?

Clear cache on HUB and HUB+ Services.

Reboot by holding down power button for 10 seconds.
    12-02-18 12:33 PM
    Hi, yes all apps updated. I cleared the cache of the hub (don't know what hub+ is) and then rebooted but same slowness.
    What if I clear the cache of the whole phone that still possible? I read the all data clear cache is in setting>storage but can't see it.
    12-02-18 02:16 PM
    The Hub+ is the name of the Android Hub suite from BlackBerry. The Hub is the name of the individual app.
    12-02-18 02:24 PM
    What if I clear the cache of the whole phone that still possible? I read the all data clear cache is in setting>storage but can't see it.
    Not available in Oreo.
    12-02-18 03:00 PM
    The Hub+ is the name of the Android Hub suite from BlackBerry. The Hub is the name of the individual app.

Hi, yes all apps updated. I cleared the cache of the hub (don't know what hub+ is) and then rebooted but same slowness.
    There is an app called HUB+ Services.
    12-02-18 03:01 PM
    @crowning7 do you have any apps that use Accessibility Service? If so, disable the permission and see if there is a difference.

It made a huge difference for me when I had the silver KEYᵒⁿᵉ.
    12-02-18 03:17 PM
    do you have any apps that use Accessibility Service?
    I checked but no I don't think so.
    Last edited by crowning73; 12-02-18 at 04:31 PM.
    12-02-18 03:49 PM
    Not available in Oreo.
    How so? Is there an alternative way to clean up the cache or is it not available at all?
    12-02-18 04:59 PM
    How so? Is there an alternative way to clean up the cache or is it not available at all?
    App by app.
    12-02-18 05:19 PM
    Cache cleaning is not really working and nothing else is, I was expecting the hub to improve and get back to normal after a few setting changes but nothing, no matter what I change in the settings the hub is stuck, it can't be a RAM problem as I have the black edition and also the slugginess is practically only present in the hub. Any clue what I should touch to get it back to speed?
    Today 12:30 AM
    1. How many email accounts do you have?
    2. Is either of them set to sync the entire mailbox rather than the last 30 - 90 days?
    3. Do you have an apps requiring Accessibility Service?
    Today 12:40 AM
    1. I have 8 email accounts
    2. All accounts have a 7 days sync frame, and a sync interval of 15 minutes
    3. No
    Today 03:26 AM