Since updating to Oreo, Hub is slow to update incoming emails. I see emails on my Yahoo Ap long before Hub. Any suggestions?
    08-29-18 05:34 PM
    I had some problen with Hub rendering too.
    What immediately solved the problem was to go to Hub settings.
    Turn OFF all the toggles. close down Hub. Open Hub settings again and toggle ON whatever you want.
    In my case Hub then worked as before.
    08-29-18 07:21 PM
    Mine is doing the same thing. Even when I try to open an email it is painfully slow. I really hope they drop an update soon to fix this. It is terrible now.
    08-30-18 07:58 AM
    I had the same problem. Did a factory reset and a clean install. It is now flying.
    08-30-18 08:06 AM
    I have several e-mail accounts on the Hub, just one of them was having problems to sync e-mails. Taking a look on that account settings inside the Hub's settings, I noticed that the syncing interval had been changed to "never", which is odd, since I've always set my accounts to sync every 15 minutes.

Check your account's settings inside the Hub to see if the syncing interval is set up right.

To be honest, I can't tell if this problem started happening after the Oreo update or if something else changed that one e-mail account syncing interval (maybe myself, while using the Hub while dozing off.. it wouldn't be so surprising).
    08-30-18 02:41 PM
    I had the same problem. Did a factory reset and a clean install. It is now flying.
    Honestly, I don't want to do that until I get Oreo; whenever that is lol.
    08-30-18 06:25 PM
    I have several e-mail accounts on the Hub, just one of them was having problems to sync e-mails. Taking a look on that account settings inside the Hub's settings, I noticed that the syncing interval had been changed to "never", which is odd, since I've always set my accounts to sync every 15 minutes.

Check your account's settings inside the Hub to see if the syncing interval is set up right.

To be honest, I can't tell if this problem started happening after the Oreo update or if something else changed that one e-mail account syncing interval (maybe myself, while using the Hub while dozing off.. it wouldn't be so surprising).
    Checked all of my accounts and everything looks the same as always. I got a hub update that added priority hub and things just got slow on me. I don't have Oreo yet so that isn't the culprit. I suspect they will provide the update soon to fix it.
    08-30-18 06:28 PM
    Are you on beta? If so, there's a thread going on about the problems on the latest beta update of the Hub.
    08-30-18 08:24 PM
    Are you on beta? If so, there's a thread going on about the problems on the latest beta update of the Hub.
    I sure am. I thought about it earlier. I joined the beta program not too long ago. That may be what it is then.
    Attached Thumbnails hub slow to update-219483.jpg  
    08-30-18 08:41 PM
    The significant delay in receiving basic emails is simply not acceptable...esp for a 'business' phone. I had the problem on the Key1 and fixed it by installing the MyMail app. I bought a Key2 yesterday and it's no better. Shall advise soon if MyMail works on this device properly.

BlackBerry, are you listening? Please fix.
    09-20-18 01:21 PM
    Anything changed as regards the sluggish hub? I cleared the cache and rebooted but no fix.
    12-06-18 05:48 AM