I've had my KeyOne for almost a month and I'm absolutely loving it.

However, I'm having difficulty with the notifications on the HUB (and other apps) when I have the phone locked. The idea of having interactive notifications on Android is that I can do something on the apps without needing to go into them.

The Hub is the one that's annoying me the most. I've synced my email account to it and when I want to delete one from the locked screen, Android forces me to unlock the phone.

Does anybody know how to "allow" the app to delete the email without needing to unlock the entire phone?

Cheers!
    05-25-17 11:49 AM
    Hello since the phone is locked it's a good security feature. That to erase and or respond to a notification that you need to unlock. imagine someone else with your device without having to unlock could interact with it! I would never want that. What I do is select which notifications I want displayed when device is locked. Really important ones and then depending what I see I can decide ignore and or respond, etc.
    Great KEYONE looking forward to getting one!
    FF22 likes this.
    05-25-17 11:56 AM
    Hello since the phone is locked it's a good security feature. That to erase and or respond to a notification that you need to unlock. imagine someone else with your device without having to unlock could interact with it! I would never want that. What I do is select which notifications I want displayed when device is locked. Really important ones and then depending what I see I can decide ignore and or respond, etc.
    Great KEYONE looking forward to getting one!
    This one frustrates me. I don't mind it requiring a fingerprint (no different to iOS). However why unlock the entire device and go to the home screen? Just action the notification (i.e. delete). Again, this is how iOS behaves.
    06-05-17 09:17 AM
    This one frustrates me. I don't mind it requiring a fingerprint (no different to iOS). However why unlock the entire device and go to the home screen? Just action the notification (i.e. delete). Again, this is how iOS behaves.
    delete the notification or delete the email? I don't see why you can't delete the notification while on lock, but deleting the email from the lock screen sounds like a lack of security.

For me personally, I don't have HUB give me notifications for email because I get so much thru out the day. I just check the widget every once in a while to see my recent emails. You can set "custom alerts" for your important contacts for email notification if that's what you require. Go into HUB, select Hamburger menu (upper left), select Settings, and then "Custom Alerts" ...
    06-05-17 11:33 AM
    delete the notification or delete the email? I don't see why you can't delete the notification while on lock, but deleting the email from the lock screen sounds like a lack of security.

For me personally, I don't have HUB give me notifications for email because I get so much thru out the day. I just check the widget every once in a while to see my recent emails. You can set "custom alerts" for your important contacts for email notification if that's what you require. Go into HUB, select Hamburger menu (upper left), select Settings, and then "Custom Alerts" ...
    delete the email. There isn't a lack of security because you verify with fingerprint, there's just no need to unlock the phone.

IOS: press delete on notification on lock screen, fingerprint, email is deleted.

Hub: press delete on notification on lock screen, fingerprint, email is deleted, phone unlocks, displays a new notification with undo delete.

It's just too much, you can't triage from the lock screen.
    06-05-17 11:44 AM