I have a Keyone and the other day I deleted some of the text messages in the Hub because I wanted to clean up my Hub, and thought it was okay because the messages are still showing in my Messages app.

But now, any texts that I get from the people whose text messages I deleted so not show up in the Hub - they only show up in the separate Messages App.

How can I sync all of the Messages back into the Hub?
    02-28-19 02:20 PM
    Sounds like this is your issue. - https://crackberry.com/hub-services-...-and-call-logs

So, what does that mean exactly? Well, when you load up the Hub after the update, sent text messages will not be viewable in the Hub nor will any old received text messages. They'll still be in your text messaging app, however. Going forward, only newly received text messages will be viewable in the BlackBerry Hub provided you allow for the new permissions.

Much of the same applies for your call logs as well. After install it will show no call log, they'll all still be in your phone app, however. Going forward, new incoming, outgoing, missed calls will appear in the Hub provided you allow for the new permissions and are using a supported device such as a BlackBerry, Samsung running Oreo or higher or a Google Pixel.
    melhiore likes this.
    02-28-19 02:24 PM
    my bbm are not showing on the hub?
    02-28-19 10:07 PM