I have the android notifications set to blocked for Hub and BB Hub services as I do not want all my hub notifications to appear within the top left android ones. I also do not want any sound notifications for email.

In the Hub settings I have each of my 4 email accounts with separate colours. When I receive an email, it goes to my Hub but there is no "red asterisk" nor ant led colours to notify so I never know I have an email.

This used to work and my settings have not changed. Is it not possible just to get led notifications for email in the hub, NOT in the android notification area, without any sound?
    01-03-18 03:38 PM
    I don't think that is possible. You could try enabling Do Not Disturb and setting Hub's notifications to silent?? You can make the notification not "pop up" by enabling "Show Silently" in the system notification settings for the Hub. Then it only shows the icon in the notification area. No sounds.
    01-03-18 10:54 PM
    In the Hub settings, there are 3 related settings within each email: email notification (on), sound notification (on) and heads up notification (off) which I think is what you're looking for.

Maybe.
    01-04-18 03:50 PM