When are you going to fix the problem of deleting emails on both the hub and server? Right now with Gmail I can only delete on the hub, when I try to delete the server also it just returns after refreshing.... Very frustrating and time consuming. Is there another fix out there?
    11-25-18 09:08 AM
    When are you going to fix the problem of deleting emails on both the hub and server? Right now with Gmail I can only delete on the hub, when I try to delete the server also it just returns after refreshing.... Very frustrating and time consuming. Is there another fix out there?
    According to @LiamQ not before next year. Pretty frustrating as this bug had been around since 2015 and still seem to be low priority.

I constantly find odd emails on my server which I thought I deleted.

Follow this link; temporary remedies are detailed within:

/blackberry-hub-plus-suite-f459/ugh-hub-still-not-deleting-emails-off-server-1117046/
    11-25-18 10:55 AM
    Is that 100% reproducible or just intermittent? The issue that RK_BB referenced is intermittent, so it's not clear that you're experiencing the same problem.
    11-26-18 12:29 PM
    Every time I try to delete emails from my BlackBerry on the server they reappear once it refreshes. No intermittent period, it never happens, use to work about 2 years ago....not any longer.
    11-26-18 12:33 PM