For about a year now my Hub works fine as far as what appears in it. I have two email accounts, a few apps, my calendar and texts. Whenever I try to select an email, it takes either 1.5 minutes to open or never opens as if I never clicked on it at all. It doesn't seem to matter what I try. Today I noticed if I go to the calendar which I also have the side bar of tasks and emails (unread) and I select an email from there it opens in 2 seconds. Why would this behave so differently. I dont get it. Anyone have ideas. Over the year I've tried many things and nothing seems to speed up the hub opening.
    12-10-19 08:18 PM
    maybe clear Data for hub and hub+ services and dependent suite apps, disable, and reboot, enable all, and allow to update in playstore...

I have 9 email accounts in Hub and they all re-update on opening in just a few seconds time

I, out of choice, have left them all at originally installed and disabled updates individually in playstore to restore some functions removed such as interlaced phone calls and contemporaneous non threaded SMS listen d in hub...

but that's just me…
    12-11-19 10:07 AM
    For about a year now my Hub works fine as far as what appears in it. I have two email accounts, a few apps, my calendar and texts. Whenever I try to select an email, it takes either 1.5 minutes to open or never opens as if I never clicked on it at all. It doesn't seem to matter what I try. Today I noticed if I go to the calendar which I also have the side bar of tasks and emails (unread) and I select an email from there it opens in 2 seconds. Why would this behave so differently. I dont get it. Anyone have ideas. Over the year I've tried many things and nothing seems to speed up the hub opening.
    Clear data for hub+ services and hub, including any e-mail accounts, then relaunch or re-setup. Settings > apps (applications) > show all/system (top right stacked dots menu) and select hub+ services (anything with hub or hub+ in it), storage > clear data.
    12-12-19 02:02 PM
    Clear data and cache and set up all the accounts again. Also check if there are any updates for hub in playstore.
    12-12-19 05:01 PM