Hi All,

Loving my KEYone. I've had it for a couple of weeks now and everything seems good on it. Definitely unique to come from solely BB over (Passport last BB) to an Android system.

I've noticed a couple of things with the hub.

1) When you open a message from BBM, WhatsApp, etc. from the hub, it actually opens that application. I'm constantly having to close those apps, when before those messages would just open within the hub (BB10) and that was it... Am I doing something wrong?

2) Has anyone noticed that standard emoticons don't show within messages (SMS, they just appear as keyboard characters, not an emoji), but if you're viewing your list of items in the hub they appear there? Photos attached for reference.

From what I can tell, my phone is up-to-date on all updates.
    Attached Thumbnails Hub glitches and issues (apps open in hub, smileys don't show)-screenshot_20170628-142334.jpg   Hub glitches and issues (apps open in hub, smileys don't show)-screenshot_20170628-142342.jpg  
    06-28-17 02:42 PM
    1) When you open a message from BBM, WhatsApp, etc. from the hub, it actually opens that application. I'm constantly having to close those apps, when before those messages would just open within the hub (BB10) and that was it... Am I doing something wrong?
    That's how it works on Android. It's not a bug or an issue you can fix.

Has anyone noticed that standard emoticons don't show within messages (SMS, they just appear as keyboard characters, not an emoji), but if you're viewing your list of items in the hub they appear there? Photos attached for reference.
    The Hub shows them because it was designed to interept them as emoji. The Messages app on Android has a toggle in the advanced settings for Simple Characters. Enable it or disable it as you wish, or just use a different SMS app if you want emoji to show in there.
    06-28-17 03:07 PM
    That's how it works on Android. It's not a bug or an issue you can fix.
    Kind of defeats the purpose of the hub then. The whole point of it is to be in one spot.

The Hub shows them because it was designed to interept them as emoji. The Messages app on Android has a toggle in the advanced settings for Simple Characters. Enable it or disable it as you wish, or just use a different SMS app if you want emoji to show in there.
    Just tried your suggestion, but it doesn't seem to make a difference either way the toggle is... Not pertinent that I see the emoji in the actual message. Just thought it's weird that it shows in the hub, but not in the message itself.

As I said above, getting used to an Android has been a learning curve compared to the BB systems. To me, Android seems to have everything spread all over the place. Like some settings are in the settings, but other settings are within the app itself.
    06-28-17 04:09 PM
    Kind of defeats the purpose of the hub then. The whole point of it is to be in one spot.
    All in how you look at it I guess. Saves me from hunting and pecking around for all my apps, just go to Hub and fire it up, but no doubt it's different and some people don't like it as much as the BB10 way.
    06-28-17 04:15 PM