Built for Business - Learn more about BlackBerry KEY2
    It's a winner !!
    11-28-18 12:32 PM
    I think so too. I have always shied away from dark themes but so far I like this.
    11-28-18 01:46 PM
    Interesting considering I’ve had the dark hub theme for quite some time.
    11-28-18 04:23 PM
    Nothing new here, been using it for quit some time.
    11-28-18 04:57 PM
    Yeah, the Hub has had a dark theme option for a while.

It's the rest of the suite apps that finally got a dark theme option with today's update. Calendar, Contacts, Tasks and Notes.

Of course, those in beta has had it for a few months.
    Tom Skoropad likes this.
    11-28-18 06:07 PM
    It's had dark theme for well over a year now.

Id like if they could add a pure black theme as I requested 8 months ago. Even though it would probably take a few minutes of coding to add it, they'll probably wait a few months or years. Really starting to wonder why I bother paying for this app suite if they're not going to actually give decent updates.
    RK_BB likes this.
    11-28-18 06:58 PM
    Id like if they could add a pure black theme as I requested 8 months ago. Even though it would probably take a few minutes of coding to add it, they'll probably wait a few months or years. Really starting to wonder why I bother paying for this app suite if they're not going to actually give decent updates.
    This is nothing compared to some seriously glaring functionality issues that had been around since launch in 2015 that they seem to either refuse to address or delay indefinitely:

1. UGH! Hub Still Not Deleting Emails Off Server

2. Hub Widget - Sent Items

3. How about SMS indexing in the Productivity Tab? Can we get that sorted out? Nope!

4. How about BBM integration in the Productivity Tab? Any chance? Nope!

So before we ask for features how about we have the basics sorted out first....?
    Last edited by RK_BB; 11-28-18 at 07:32 PM.
    zer0ten likes this.
    11-28-18 07:19 PM
    This is nothing compared to some seriously glaring functionality issues that had been around since launch in 2015 that they seem to either refused to address or delay indefinitely:

1. UGH! Hub Still Not Deleting Emails Off Server

2. https://forums.crackberry.com/...4139&viewfull=1#pos t13144139

3. How about SMS indexing in the Productivity Tab? Can we get that sorted out? Nope!

4. How about BBM integration in the Productivity Tab? Any chance? Nope!

So before we ask for features how about we have the basics sorted out first....?
    Yeah it's incredibly odd how negligent they are. That app suite and their launcher are basically the software selling points for the TCL hardware that is on the market now.

Initially they marketed the devices as ones that would receive monthly security updates. But one look at the forums shows that it isn't happening.

They should stick to devices with physical keyboards, with stock android and with the ability to root if needed.

For ****s sake, if you're using Android, you aren't that worried about security and if you are, it only takes common sense to protect yourself.
    RK_BB likes this.
    11-28-18 07:31 PM
    Yeah it's incredibly odd how negligent they are.
    They aren't negligent. It's a purposeful delay of ironing out the quirks for reasons I am unable to aim my laser pointer at yet.

Perhaps job security lessons of the past? Perhaps a purposeful slow rollout of fixes to keep loyalists (like me) engaged in some twisted way? Perhaps it's personal as they read these type of posts and instead of taking the positive route choose to put it off?

If it's none of the above then I really do not understand the leadership behind this team because they are fully aware of all these glaring shortcomings and more. It had been reported to them in more avenues than just CrackBerry.

Whatever it is, it is painful for users like me that interact with their smartphones all day, especially for business purposes.
    11-28-18 07:45 PM
    They aren't negligent. It's a purposeful delay of ironing out the quirks for reasons I am unable to aim my laser pointer at yet.
    https://crackberry.com/crackberry-po...r-android-apps

No point in fixing things if they're already working on new versions that are fixed, I suspect. Not that I agree, but it would be one reason. You don't work backwards.
    11-29-18 05:41 PM
    https://crackberry.com/crackberry-po...r-android-apps

No point in fixing things if they're already working on new versions that are fixed, I suspect. Not that I agree, but it would be one reason. You don't work backwards.
    Certainly a reason if that's the case. Hopefully you are right!
    11-29-18 06:58 PM
    Wish the hub could be actually black, maybe it would cause some problems if other things on the display are already black? but it seems ok for where you see black if you keep pulling down in the hub until you see the calendar items.
    11-30-18 04:54 AM