The Hub allows me to attach FROM many places on my phone, but only save TO internal storage.

I would be able to save to Google Drive, but I use OneDrive, so I disabled Google Drive. OneDrive won't appear in the Save dialog, nor will any of the file Managers I've tried. See attached comparison.

Any solution?
    Attached Thumbnails Hub: Can attach from multiple places but can only save to internal storage-376.jpg  
    06-08-17 09:21 PM
    06-08-17 09:24 PM
    Does no one notice this issue, or is there a workaround?
    06-09-17 05:58 AM
    I can save with no issues to either internal or SD card. From there any folder I want. Is your phone recognizing your SD card properly?
    06-09-17 09:29 AM
    I can save with no issues to either internal or SD card. From there any folder I want. Is your phone recognizing your SD card properly?
    I don't have an SD card and don't want to save to SD card, so I'm not sure why you're mentioned SD card at all. I want to save to OneDrive, or alternatively save "to" my file exporer, which will allow me to save to OneDrive. Look at my screen shots. See the menu when I attach? See all those options? I want them there when I save as well. I'm not sure how this was confusing, or how the topic of SD card got into this.
    06-09-17 11:10 AM
    So, can anyone confirm that this is a problem, or refute it?
    06-09-17 05:11 PM
    So, can anyone confirm that this is a problem, or refute it?
    I have the same issue. Can only save to Google Drive and SD card. Not OneDrive or Dropbox, and yes, can ironically attach from all of those sources. Quite moronic in design.
    10-17-17 11:24 AM
    It makes perfect sense... You're saving a file from the server, so it can easily be written to storage. What you think the phone is going to download and upload to dropbox at the same time? Not likely as dropbox etc would have to support this and none of them do.
    10-17-17 11:31 AM
    It makes perfect sense... You're saving a file from the server, so it can easily be written to storage. What you think the phone is going to download and upload to dropbox at the same time? Not likely as dropbox etc would have to support this and none of them do.
    You're explanation is incorrect, unfortunately. Don't think you are interpreting the situation correctly.
    10-17-17 03:27 PM
    You're explanation is incorrect, unfortunately. Don't think you are interpreting the situation correctly.
    No its not... But thanks for trying to correct me and become a disservice to OP.
    10-17-17 03:28 PM
    No its not... But thanks for trying to correct me and become a disservice to OP.
    Oh good, you're starting an argument for the sake of starting an argument.

The cloud services bug has been acknowledged by BB when I spoke to them this am. It is an issue with the File Picker inside of Hub. It should work both ways, as it does on iOS, or using File Explorer on the BB. Not sure why you're trying to start something for the sake of starting something. That, in essence, is the disservice.
    10-17-17 03:32 PM
    Oh good, you're starting an argument for the sake of starting an argument.

The cloud services bug has been acknowledged by BB when I spoke to them this am. It is an issue with the File Picker inside of Hub. It should work both ways, as it does on iOS, or using File Explorer on the BB. Not sure why you're trying to start something for the sake of starting something. That, in essence, is the disservice.
    I don't believe you
    10-17-17 03:33 PM
    I don't believe you
    Great. Pleasure doing business with you.
    10-17-17 03:35 PM