Building my new google pixel 7 using google drive backup from Keyone to Google 7, everything transferred but the Blackberry HUB accounts.

How do I do this?

Thanks
    03-20-23 03:37 PM
    Building my new google pixel 7 using google drive backup from Keyone to Google 7, everything transferred but the Blackberry HUB accounts.

How do I do this?

Thanks
    For the love of all good things in this world, please do not take the decrepit, non-secure, unsupported BlackBerry apps to your beautiful new Pixel!

Just use the Gmail app, along with your notification tray with history turned on.
    03-20-23 04:08 PM
    For the love of all good things in this world, please do not take the decrepit, non-secure, unsupported BlackBerry apps to your beautiful new Pixel!

Just use the Gmail app, along with your notification tray with history turned on.
    uck, the Gmail app. Luckily, I can rely on Samsung Email app. Otherwise, I'd probably also be turning to hub/inbox
    03-20-23 05:16 PM
    uck, the Gmail app. Luckily, I can rely on Samsung Email app. Otherwise, I'd probably also be turning to hub/inbox
    Samsung seems to be dropping it's own email app. It's no longer provided as a stock app in One UI 5. It went missing on my Samsung after the Android 13 update (probably because I didn't use it before when it was provided).

It's still available to download from the Play Store or Samsung's Galaxy Store. Just not considered "stock" anymore.
    03-20-23 06:01 PM

How do I do this?

Thanks
    Even if they did, the log-ins almost never carry over for most client apps. I think it's a security thing. You will always have to redo your login credentials.

I honestly wouldn't expect a Google backup to pick up the accounts inside the BB Hub anyway. They are intended to be synced so that nothing is technically on the device as it is.
    03-20-23 06:07 PM