I am thinking of picking up a k1 to replace my priv ANd also a tablet to augment the device.

Wondering if there is anyone out there that is already doing what I am planning to do.

Want a tablet to read and reply to emails if there are more than a handful. To be a be to review PDF documents and sign them. Multimedia consumption would also be easier on the eyes

Looking at then iPad mini 4 or a similar andriod powered device.

Thanks
    10-21-17 01:14 PM
    Well, remember the hub isn't available on tablet.

Which means you're stuck with whatever client is on there, or some 3rd party, or Gmail.

If you're ok with that, then get whatever you want. It will all be pretty much the same.
    10-21-17 02:07 PM
    as what you need ..i recommend you to have an ipad since it's easier to use and do what you needed more powerful than an android
    10-21-17 02:11 PM
    as what you need ..i recommend you to have an ipad since it's easier to use and do what you needed more powerful than an android
    Thanks for the advice. I will likely go that route to keep things simple and reliable with the ipad. Perhaps even get the lte version so I can have a fully functional stand alone device that can also serve as a backup should the phone go dead.
    XxhamoodZX likes this.
    10-21-17 02:27 PM
    I use a KEYᵒⁿᵉ and an iPad Mini with a Zagg Keyboard Case.

Works well for my needs.
    10-21-17 02:53 PM
    IPad by far is the better device over android. Android hasn't had a good tablet for a few years but I believe Samsung is coming out with a new device shortly which would be worth looking into.
    rkanazawa likes this.
    10-21-17 03:28 PM