In the language and input section it says "external physical keyboard shortcuts" and when you click it, it shows you shortcut keys but how do i use the magnifying glass pleeeease??

Thanks in advance.

Fes
    07-02-17 01:21 PM
    In the language and input section it says "external physical keyboard shortcuts" and when you click it, it shows you shortcut keys but how do i use the magnifying glass pleeeease??
    As the title says: This means an external keyboard. Like this one, for example:

How to use the magnifying glass on the BB Keyone? NEED HELP PLEEEASE-logitechbtkbd.jpg
    How to use the magnifying glass on the BB Keyone? NEED HELP PLEEEASE-logitechbtkbd-magglass.jpg
    07-02-17 07:28 PM
    Thank you! I figured it out later lol but was just thinking, why would you add an external kb when tha BB K1 already has one?
    07-02-17 07:37 PM
    Thank you! I figured it out later lol but was just thinking, why would you add an external kb when tha BB K1 already has one?
    Typing on a full-size keyboard is still quite a lot faster than typing on the K1's keyboard.
    07-02-17 07:42 PM
    Typing on a full-size keyboard is still quite a lot faster than typing on the K1's keyboard.
    Not the way I type. I'm all thumbs.
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    07-02-17 07:45 PM
    Not the way I type. I'm all thumbs.
    If on a full-size keyboard, you should try typing with your 8 non-thumb-fingers. (Thumbs do spacebar.)
    07-02-17 07:47 PM
    True but I think it beats the whole purpose of having a kb in the 1st place on the K1. I've never had a BB before and I've gotten used to it. But on the other hand it's a nice edition to have on the phone.
    07-02-17 07:57 PM
    thanks for starting this thread. I was also wondering how to use this!! Thank you guys for answering and asking the question
    FF22 likes this.
    07-03-17 05:13 AM
    Actually there have been times I wish I could've used my Passport keyboard when I used my laptop. The KEYᵒⁿᵉ pkb would be great for this. Imagine flicking words when doing work on work programs. I'd go for it.
    07-03-17 06:26 AM
    If on a full-size keyboard, you should try typing with your 8 non-thumb-fingers. (Thumbs do spacebar.)
    When I was in high school I took two semesters of typing. First semester was on non-electric typewriters ( oh those jammed keys). Second semester was on those great IBM Selectrics. I was a great typist.
    Then came computers with those IBM keyboards with all those extra keys. My typing went to ****. Now at a much older age, the aging, creaking fingers, the previously broken and badly reset little fingers hitting two keys at the same time
    it has become a bigger pile of ****. I rejoiced at the improvement in my typing with the BB Curve pkb. With the Passport and now the KEYᵒⁿᵉ I think using the phone pkb for work on my laptop would be great.
    In this case thumbs rule.
    07-03-17 06:41 AM
    I think using the phone pkb for work on my laptop would be great.
    In this case thumbs rule.
    Did you ever try one of these?
    07-03-17 06:56 AM
    Did you ever try one of these?
    Now that's interesting. I'll have to look into that. Thanks.
    Of course if there is any way to use my KEYᵒⁿᵉ would be best. Might have to look into that as well.
    Since I get to work from home the best setup ( I think) would be to use my 60" TV for the monitor and the KEYᵒⁿᵉ for the keyboard.
    The search is on. 🤔
    07-03-17 07:10 AM
    Of course if there is any way to use my KEYᵒⁿᵉ would be best. Might have to look into that as well.
    There are many apps in the Play Store providing that feature, e.g. this one. But I never tried them.
    07-03-17 07:36 AM
    There are many apps in the Play Store providing that feature, e.g. this one. But I never tried them.
    In looking at this one I found the Chrome Remote Desktop app. I might try both.
    Thanks again.
    07-03-17 07:51 AM