1.) Type the code into the phone dialer:

*#2886#

Click on "MANU"

Click on "Traceability"

There you can see your phone's manufacturer no: Mine is PRD-63117-003(for example)

To exit from the menu click "PASS"

Then again click "PASS"

At the end of the menu click "exit"

2.) Go to this web site and learn which autoloaders you can install to your mobile phone:

https://tclota.birth-online.de/

3.) Choose the proper firmware from the list and find the proper autoloader. Download to your computer.

4.) https://swdownloads.blackberry.com/D...1570F46266A608 From this web site, download the USB drivers and install to your computer.

5.) To flash the firmware, activate the fastboot mode. Turn off the phone. Hold and press power button and volume down button together(for a while). When fastboot mode is active, connect the phone to computer via usb cable.

6.) After connecting, extract autoloader zip file to desktop. After extracting click on "installall". Wait for about 5 minutes to 15 minutes to complete process. Don't cut the connection untill the mission is comleted

It's your own risk.
    Last edited by hebehebe; 06-24-18 at 03:39 AM.
    06-24-18 02:12 AM
    I was following your guide and cant understand few things.

my BB Keyone is BBB100-1 PRD-63116-001 and I am now on AAM625.

According to the site you linked this PRD shouldn't have the AAM625 or I am getting it wrong ?

How do i chose the proper firmware and how to understand which autoloader is good ?

Thanks a lot
    08-19-18 03:01 AM
    -001 has ABD796, you have to scroll the page to the left. doesn't look like AAM625 was for your variant, it must of fixed something that didn't impact you.

OP... you may want to add before step 6 that there's a way to modify the install.bat file so that it doesn't wipe your device. I can't remember the particulars but I do recall loosing everything when I didn't make those changes and wasn't warned my phone would be wiped.
    08-20-18 12:03 AM
    i tried the autoloader to update it manually.
    it download the package but then when it should be installing it, the autoloader keep loading and doesnt install anything. and there is no response from the smartphone that just stays in the fastboot menu.

I am lost at this point. I thought that the HW and SW are not matching so the autoloader isnt working. Any suggestions ? Thanks!
    08-21-18 07:38 AM
    OK I managed to update it.

Unfortunately the over heat and battery drain has not changed at all.

I was hoping it was a SW issue but must be hardware.

thanks for the help anyway.
    08-25-18 08:05 PM
    so there are no repository with all autoloaders ? do we just google it ?
    08-26-18 01:04 AM
    (and thanks)
    08-26-18 01:04 AM