I have switched from a KEYONE back to a Classic and I'm trying to get the BBM to work again so I thought it might work if I could uninstall it off of the KEYONE. However when I go to Google Play I can only uninstall updates, not the whole app.
    07-03-18 08:14 PM
    I have switched from a KEYONE back to a Classic and I'm trying to get the BBM to work again so I thought it might work if I could uninstall it off of the KEYONE. However when I go to Google Play I can only uninstall updates, not the whole app.
    You can’t use the same login from Android/IOS versions and BB10 versions.
    07-03-18 08:19 PM
    Once you have logged in to BBM on android you can't log back in on BB10.
    07-03-18 08:29 PM
    The problem is when I try to open BBM on my classic it informs me that it is already on another device and then asks me if I want to switch but when I try it says "temporary server error". It's not asking me to login or anything like that. This is why I thought if I could get rid of it on the K1 it might work on my Classic.
    07-03-18 08:37 PM
    Once you have logged in to BBM on android you can't log back in on BB10.
    This is not funny.
    Any options? Must I kiss BBM goodbye?
    07-03-18 08:40 PM
    This is not funny.
    Just create a new BBID
    07-04-18 12:21 AM
    Just create a new BBID
    Pardon my ignorance but how do you do that? I'm guessing my current ID is still from question prompts when setting up my first BlackBerry phone.
    07-04-18 12:38 AM
    This is not funny.
    As I added new BB devices, I retained my older ones. I still have my Z30 using Blend and feeding stuff to my computer. But I asked administrators of my groups to add my new bbid's (new devices) to the chats. So while they are different BBID's, all of them get all of the chats. My Priv, My KeyOne and my Z30. but my advantage, I guess, is that I'm in Chat Groups and not individual accounts where sharing the messages might not work.

Now, I'm not sure what my work-around will be when sometime soon, they segregate older versions of BBM from the current Android versions. I may be in trouble or come up with a new work around.
    07-04-18 10:21 AM
    Yea, this got me as well. I went back to my classic and realized that once I went to android bm I cannot come back to BBM on bb10 also lost around 50 contacts. And when I tried to reload on the android device I had a fresh new contact list of. ZERO..... pretty upsetting but I guess BBM just isn't what it used to be and we have to move on.

Posted via CB10
    07-04-18 08:31 PM