ITS THE TRIPLE TAP!

I have been troubled at times when using my KEYone as i type, tap or edit on the touchscreen, and it suddenly zooms in, enlarging a portion of the screen that is not scroll-able and with no means to back out to original menu position.

Solution discovered: My phone is set somehow to zoom in on the screen for the area displayed when I tap it 3 times. The zoom reverses itself if I tap again 3 times.

In my case, I'd often be working quickly and apparently triple tapped at times causing the zoom to activate, but I wasn't aware of what I did. It was frustrating because, I'd often have to menu back and re-log in or otherwise redo whatever I'd done prior to the zoom. Apparently, I'm not so savvy as to try out the 3 tap idea... just never heard of it before, and couldn't find anything on the web... Maybe this will help somebody else.

Cheers!
    07-26-20 09:34 PM
    ITS THE TRIPLE TAP!

I have been troubled at times when using my KEYone as i type, tap or edit on the touchscreen, and it suddenly zooms in, enlarging a portion of the screen that is not scroll-able and with no means to back out to original menu position.

Solution discovered: My phone is set somehow to zoom in on the screen for the area displayed when I tap it 3 times. The zoom reverses itself if I tap again 3 times.

In my case, I'd often be working quickly and apparently triple tapped at times causing the zoom to activate, but I wasn't aware of what I did. It was frustrating because, I'd often have to menu back and re-log in or otherwise redo whatever I'd done prior to the zoom. Apparently, I'm not so savvy as to try out the 3 tap idea... just never heard of it before, and couldn't find anything on the web... Maybe this will help somebody else.

Cheers!
    If it becomes bothersome, you can turn it off by going into settings, accessibility, magnification and turn the toggle off.
    07-26-20 11:39 PM
    Thanks, Ben, I wondered that setting was too!
    07-27-20 01:16 AM