I just wanted to share what finally worked for transferring files for me. I am not tech savvy so forgive my lingo.

I connected my blackberry keyone to my MacBook Pro via usb then enabled both bluetooth and tethering. Then in the bluetooth tab on my MacBook theres an option to transfer a file and I just transferred files! Super simple after all. I think the tethering is what did it but to be honest I just enabled anything I could between my laptop and phone. it is possible!
    Last edited by noknobs; 12-10-17 at 03:57 PM.
    12-10-17 03:42 PM
    I just wanted to share what finally worked for transferring files for me. I am not tech savvy so forgive my lingo.

I connected my blackberry keyone to my MacBook Pro via usb then enabled both bluetooth and tethering. Then in the bluetooth tab on my MacBook theres an option to transfer a file and I just transferred files! Super simple after all. I think the tethering is what did it but to be honest I just enabled anything I could between my laptop and phone. it is possible!
    Thanks! I will try this with my imac.
    12-10-17 06:22 PM
    Hope it works for you! Let me know if it does
    12-11-17 12:01 AM
    I hope so. I tried the other day and gave up after plugging the cord in several times, selecting transfer on the phone and never seeing the phone or SD card mounting on my Mac.

Super disappointed because in this day and age, this should be a basic feature
    12-11-17 12:08 AM
    I hope so. I tried the other day and gave up after plugging the cord in several times, selecting transfer on the phone and never seeing the phone or SD card mounting on my Mac.

Super disappointed because in this day and age, this should be a basic feature
    Do you have Android File Transfer installed on your Mac? If yes, when plugging in the phone, the moment you select "MTP" that program should open, you may have to select "Trust this computer" from the phone and you're ready to transfer files
    12-11-17 04:49 AM
    Do you have Android File Transfer installed on your Mac? If yes, when plugging in the phone, the moment you select "MTP" that program should open, you may have to select "Trust this computer" from the phone and you're ready to transfer files
    This may be my problem lol. Where do I get this app/program?

Actually not sure to be honest. I was able to do it before with my PRIV and BlackBerry phones before that but can't with the K1
    12-11-17 09:31 AM
    Downloaded the app for the mac.

Will try it later tonight.
    12-11-17 02:04 PM
    I use Bluetooth File Exchange) (in extras folder) native to Mac and Total Commander can send Bluetooth files back to Mac from my Keyone.
    I also use Handshaker (free from Mac appstore) and much prefer it to Android File Transfer.
    12-11-17 11:56 PM
    Android file transfer works BUT you can't seem to delete single files from your SD card using the mac. I tried and it deleted the whole folder!
    12-12-17 02:04 AM