Does anybody know how i can synchronise my desktop Apple Mac Outlook Calendar with my new Keyone. I need to synchronise every month so they are both up to date.
    Can anyone help ?
    06-21-17 03:20 AM
    Because you are in an unique Android/Blackberry os app environment, there is no tool to synchronize outlook especially with Apple version of Outlook Calendar. I wish there was a solution for this as I departed using Outlook a while ago since using android you have to use mostly google ecosystem.
    06-21-17 03:38 AM
    what service you use for the email?
    is it icloud account or gmail or anything else?

usually, if you have some sort of public email account, then calendar, contacts and mail is synced with the service on the server side.

then you'd have to add such account to your KEYone and voila!
    06-21-17 03:48 AM
    I have a Btinternet email account and I use outlook for Mac on an Apple Mac. I use the Outlook Calendar.
    06-21-17 05:48 AM
    I use my iCloud account and it works just fine.
    06-21-17 05:53 AM
    Have you set up your Outlook account in the phone? It syncs the calendar perfectly.
    06-21-17 06:37 AM
    Have you set up your Outlook account in the phone? It syncs the calendar perfectly.
    I have set up outlook on my keyone but cannot see any way to link it to outlook for mac calendar.
    06-22-17 12:09 AM
    I am not familiar with BTemail as I do not use it - does it have calendar function and does it sync with it?

In short, it should be something like this on both, outlook in mac and keyone:
    syncyng BT mail calendar with outlook:
    https://community.bt.com/t5/Email/Sy...k/td-p/1386813

Adding BT calendar to android and mobile in general:
    http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/d...-mobile-device

if not:
    1) create gmail account. it has email, contacts,calendar. or you can use outlook.com as well.
    2) add this account to KEYone and outlook for MAC (desktop outlook app). In keyone - HUB works as it should. or you can use separate apps. it's up to you.
    3) Calendar in Outlook should sync with calendar in gmail/outlook.com
    4) Phone will sync with the server as well.

DONE. it's all synced.

i mean, come on, it's android. it has the best of the best google integration. why not utilise that?
    Diana Melamet likes this.
    06-22-17 04:34 AM
    I am not familiar with BTemail as I do not use it - does it have calendar function and does it sync with it?

In short, it should be something like this on both, outlook in mac and keyone:
    syncyng BT mail calendar with outlook:
    https://community.bt.com/t5/Email/Sy...k/td-p/1386813

Adding BT calendar to android and mobile in general:
    Setting up your BT email account on a mobile device | BT

if not:
    1) create gmail account. it has email, contacts,calendar. or you can use outlook.com as well.
    2) add this account to KEYone and outlook for MAC (desktop outlook app). In keyone - HUB works as it should. or you can use separate apps. it's up to you.
    3) Calendar in Outlook should sync with calendar in gmail/outlook.com
    4) Phone will sync with the server as well.

DONE. it's all synced.

i mean, come on, it's android. it has the best of the best google integration. why not utilise that?
    Once upon a time I use to be all hung up on OUTLOOK due to work using that at the time and when I switched to GOOGLE services, there was no looking back. Its integrated so much better across all devices. ,
    06-22-17 12:50 PM
    Once upon a time I use to be all hung up on OUTLOOK due to work using that at the time and when I switched to GOOGLE services, there was no looking back. Its integrated so much better across all devices. ,
    Well, your work used some sort of exchange or similar server and account for that server was added to your Outlook client.

So you have a server (exchange, outlook.com, gmail.com, yeahoo.com, btinternet, etc.) and you have email client (outlook desktop app from MS office, thunderbird, any email client for android phone, any email app for ios).

So you just add your account details to your email app and it syncs.

The same way you add your gmail data to your outlook app on windows whatever and it syncs and it works the same as you have it at work with your work email...

Posted via CB10
    06-22-17 01:22 PM
    Well, your work used some sort of exchange or similar server and account for that server was added to your Outlook client.

So you have a server (exchange, outlook.com, gmail.com, yeahoo.com, btinternet, etc.) and you have email client (outlook desktop app from MS office, thunderbird, any email client for android phone, any email app for ios).

So you just add your account details to your email app and it syncs.

The same way you add your gmail data to your outlook app on windows whatever and it syncs and it works the same as you have it at work with your work email...

Posted via CB10
    There were security Locks on the exchange email addresses so couldn't setup and keep working out of the work VPN!
    Bummer so I switched to Gmail and Google services! Your right you'd think the integration is universal but it's not!

Sent from my BBB100-1 using CB Forums mobile app
    Last edited by cellphonejunkey; 06-22-17 at 08:04 PM.
    06-22-17 02:21 PM