On my passport I had all my Facebook contacts who supplied their numbers on my phone book synced. Also all birthdays and events synced with the calendar. How can I do this on the KeyOne?
    Probably it has nothing to do with the above, but the 'nearby friends' function on Facebook doesn't work as well. Can't turn it on.
    06-02-17 07:11 AM
    On my passport I had all my Facebook contacts who supplied their numbers on my phone book synced. Also all birthdays and events synced with the calendar. How can I do this on the KeyOne?
    Probably it has nothing to do with the above, but the 'nearby friends' function on Facebook doesn't work as well. Can't turn it on.
    As far as I knew it was actually Facebook that ended this option completely. Somebody correct me if I'm wrong.
    06-02-17 07:14 AM
    Android issue, I would take it to another forum where there will be more people having the same issue?
    06-02-17 07:31 AM