Hello
    I have a couple of questions.

When I look at my call history on my Keyone, it shows 2 hours ago, or 30 minutes ago. How can I change that to show the actual time of the call. For example, 1:30 pm.

When my phone is charging or goes to sleep, I will see snipets of Google news on the screen. How to I disable this feature. I don't want to see any news pop up on my screen.

Thanks very much for the help.
    04-14-18 09:28 PM
    Hello

When I look at my call history on my Keyone, it shows 2 hours ago, or 30 minutes ago. How can I change that to show the actual time of the call. For example, 1:30 pm.

When my phone is charging or goes to sleep, I will see snipets of Google news on the screen. How to I disable this feature. I don't want to see any news pop up on my screen.

Open the call app, Click on each particular call and a menu drops down below it. Click on call details.

For the new app, either change it in the settings of google new app or if you want to disable the app all together, go to main settings, apps, click on google news app(think it's called news and weather) and disable.
    FF22 likes this.
    04-14-18 10:22 PM
    Hello

The news popups when it's charging or sleeping is your screensaver. To disable it: Settings > Display > Screensaver > toggle the switch at the top to off.
    04-15-18 12:47 AM
    To be honest the whole phone app is awful

Its my most hated thing about this phone
    04-15-18 03:04 AM
    Thanks @psychofox13, that solved it. @ray689 - I was wondering if it could be changed without having to look at the drop down menu.

I agree, I'm not liking the whole phone system, it seems to be all over the place, and not easily usable. Unless I just don't understand the benefits yet, I find it's not as simple as the Leap.
    04-15-18 02:36 PM
    I so wish we could update to use the Google dialer. Unfortunately, we can only use one, outdated version and it has way too many bugs.
    megafan2000 likes this.
    04-15-18 04:07 PM
    I so wish we could update to use the Google dialer. Unfortunately, we can only use one, outdated version and it has way too many bugs.
    You can download other diapers from google play. I don't really see issues with the stock one but if you do, you have other options.
    04-15-18 05:08 PM
    You can download other diapers from google play.
    Freudian slip? ๐Ÿ˜Š
    04-15-18 05:32 PM
    Freudian slip? ๐Ÿ˜Š
    Lmao dialers*.
    04-15-18 05:33 PM
    You can download other diapers from google play. I don't really see issues with the stock one but if you do, you have other options.
    i'm not trying to be snippy, but i said "google dialer." ive downloaded a ton of third party dialers and none really work as well as the stock google dialer. The newest google version has quite a few nice features and improvements. The only google version compatible for our phones is now several revisions behind and kinda buggy, so i reverted to bb stock
    megafan2000 likes this.
    04-15-18 05:49 PM