A few months ago I somehow managed to brick my KeyOne. Never rooted it and don't recall doing anything funky with apps or settings that would have caused it, but regardless it's totally dead now. Will not boot at all, and I can only get to the BlackBerry Bootloader Menu.

What can I do to save it? I'm ok with totally wiping everything and restoring it to a clean version of a stable OS build. BB's own support only mentions the Priv, and other instructions I've found are unclear as to which tools and files I should use. I am not able to access anything on the device or check the current build number, and I'm not very technical- I'm not even really sure what an autoloader is.

What should I do?
    10-16-19 08:42 AM
    A few months ago I somehow managed to brick my KeyOne. Never rooted it and don't recall doing anything funky with apps or settings that would have caused it, but regardless it's totally dead now. Will not boot at all, and I can only get to the BlackBerry Bootloader Menu.

What can I do to save it? I'm ok with totally wiping everything and restoring it to a clean version of a stable OS build. BB's own support only mentions the Priv, and other instructions I've found are unclear as to which tools and files I should use. I am not able to access anything on the device or check the current build number, and I'm not very technical- I'm not even really sure what an autoloader is.

What should I do?
    Download and install the Mobile Upgrade Tool on your PC:

https://mega.nz/#!lEZhDLBD!sgf-kGMor...W_I_vjCqRfzn5k

Put your device in fastboot mode, plug it in, and run the tool.
    10-16-19 08:48 AM
    Ok- so I don't need to first download an OS ZIP file or try to figure out my last build? Just run the Mobile Upgrade Tool? Is fastboot the same as holding power+volume down to get to the Bootloader screen?
    10-16-19 09:37 AM
    Ok- so I don't need to first download an OS ZIP file or try to figure out my last build? Just run the Mobile Upgrade Tool? Is fastboot the same as holding power+volume down to get to the Bootloader screen?
    Correct on both counts.
    10-16-19 09:42 AM
    Appreciate your help. I gave this a try following your steps exactly, but the software gave an error "No available device is detected. Please check the fastboot port status." I unplugged my K1, powered off, powered back on into fastboot, plugged back in, tried again and still got the same error. Am I missing a step or doing something wrong?
    10-18-19 02:10 PM
    Appreciate your help. I gave this a try following your steps exactly, but the software gave an error "No available device is detected. Please check the fastboot port status." I unplugged my K1, powered off, powered back on into fastboot, plugged back in, tried again and still got the same error. Am I missing a step or doing something wrong?
    I assumed the USB drivers got installed, but try this:

https://mega.nz/#!YVI0VKpR!38iPAMEtT...Q2t1X-Ro2M82WI

Also, try a different port and cable just in case.
    10-18-19 02:20 PM