This guy obviously has a pretty solid phone! Don't try it the way he's trying!

the brother likes this.
    06-21-17 03:48 PM
    Woah, crazy to see another blackberry fan in Thunderbay. I'm not the only one.
    06-21-17 04:14 PM
    Woah, crazy to see another blackberry fan in Thunderbay. I'm not the only one.
    Go west young man... but in the video he also is clueless about the kickstand feature of the case. It takes a couple of weeks for the bend in the case to become more pliable and then it works quite well as a kickstand.
    06-21-17 04:31 PM
    Go west young man... but in the video he also is clueless about the kickstand feature of the case. It takes a couple of weeks for the bend in the case to become more pliable and then it works quite well as a kickstand.
    True. I messaged him and he said he's not a blackberry fan, just a fan on android. He said he'd sell me the case. I'll be sure to upload a 'how to properly install the case' video. I was surprised he didn't know that it was a kickstand too. Honestly it's a feature of the official flipcase I can't believe wasn't implemented.
    06-21-17 04:34 PM
    True. I messaged him and he said he's not a blackberry fan, just a fan on android. He said he'd sell me the case. I'll be sure to upload a 'how to properly install the case' video. I was surprised he didn't know that it was a kickstand too. Honestly it's a feature of the official flipcase I can't believe wasn't implemented.
    I have one. No need to look for a video. To put the phone into the case, you start with the top of the phone about halfway up the case then slide it up to the top of the case. Then you can easily pop in the bottom of the phone. Removing it from the case is the opposite starting by popping out the bottom left, then right and slide the phone down. I like the case.
    FF22 likes this.
    06-21-17 04:40 PM
    I have one. No need to look for a video. To put the phone into the case, you start with the top of the phone about halfway up the case then slide it up to the top of the case. Then you can easily pop in the bottom of the phone. Removing it from the case is the opposite starting by popping out the bottom left, then right and slide the phone down. I like the case.
    Does yours auto unlock the screen when open? I would assume it would, but I'm not sure if it's just a issue on his unit.
    06-21-17 04:42 PM
    You have to watch video to install Tumi case? Lol
    06-21-17 04:43 PM
    Does yours auto unlock the screen when open? I would assume it would, but I'm not sure if it's just a issue on his unit.
    No it does not. I thought that the sleep/awake mode was not available on the KEYone. Do the OEM cases have work?
    06-21-17 04:59 PM
    You have to watch video to install Tumi case? Lol
    Did you watch the video? That guy needed a video on how to install.
    krazyatom and rx8er like this.
    06-21-17 05:00 PM
    No it does not. I thought that the sleep/awake mode was not available on the KEYone. Do the OEM cases have work?
    Yep, the oem flipcase works perfectly.
    06-21-17 05:04 PM
    This guy obviously has a pretty solid phone! Don't try it the way he's trying!

Wowowow that was painful to watch!
    rx8er likes this.
    06-21-17 05:11 PM
    Did you watch the video? That guy needed a video on how to install.
    I haven't but I'll check when I get back home lol.
    06-21-17 05:16 PM
    Well the TUMI doesn't as far as I have witnessed. Doesn't distress me given that the battery is indestructible and I have the screen off set to 30 seconds and with the fingerprint scanner making it so easy to wake. But yes it would be nice to have that option available!
    06-21-17 05:29 PM
    I went though the same thing trying to put the Tumi case on my Keyone. I just ended up giving up. It felt like I was going to damage the phone just getting it into the case.
    FF22 likes this.
    06-21-17 06:39 PM
    no wonder the tweet lady bust the phone.
    06-21-17 06:54 PM
    Agreed the OEM flipcase has a magnet giving you the little icons with notifications,love that feature of the flip cases!
    06-21-17 06:58 PM
    no wonder the tweet lady bust the phone.
    I tried to tell everybody that but got assaulted by the troops of haters.
    06-21-17 07:14 PM
    TCLshould get into or at least partner with some into the accessory business. there are too many silly bee out there want to be Jerry or social media "personality" for 5 min. fame at cost of brand. it would be costly to repair the brand name more than invest in accessories. good ear buds and case should be part of the package.
    06-21-17 10:01 PM
    TCLshould get into or at least partner with some into the accessory business. there are too many silly bee out there want to be Jerry or social media "personality" for 5 min. fame at cost of brand. it would be costly to repair the brand name more than invest in accessories. good ear buds and case should be part of the package.
    The KEYone does come with earbuds. OEM cases are available as well as Incipio and Tetded not to mention the dozens of gel cases for sale. The cases were/are a little slow getting to market though.
    06-21-17 11:22 PM
    ear bud - high quality ear buds is what I mean. The audio impedance balance for high quality sound really need to be part of design, down to the ear buds selection match with the intended format used (compression). iTune got own lostless format that matches up with audio system very well. Knowing the CBers are group of heavily on youtube, etc. may be a bit difficult, but still should pay detail attention. BB was well known for its sound quality (frequency range coverage that good enough to differentiate deep throat to baby crying), based on both speaker quality and ear buds (I did use it - I brought K1 for my niece) are something can be improved...(yes, speaker took a lot of space and weight, not easy... but there are new one out there since last year... consider Merc is designed prior to that, next gen should do better). Ear buds are the most over looked items, especially come from chinese MFG. as for the case, it really should be part of package, like all the old BB package (even z10, although it didn't look like much, at least protect the screen).
    06-22-17 05:45 AM
    that was excruciating, had to bail out early
    06-22-17 09:20 AM
    That guy really struggled. Although I was sure that it was going to end far worse than it did.
    06-22-17 02:33 PM
    Anyone looking to buy this Tumi case? I have one brand new, never used. Just not a fan of the style tbh.
    06-23-17 11:13 PM
    That video is really frustrating to watch. He clearly intentionally made that look 20x more difficult than it really is.

I had no problems putting it on or taking it off.
    06-28-17 07:39 PM
    Anyone looking to buy this Tumi case? I have one brand new, never used. Just not a fan of the style tbh.
    I'd be willing to buy if you still have it available, how do you prefer to communicate about this?
    08-24-17 04:07 PM
26 12