i heard that UK started taking preorder for KeyOne device also in some other countries. i really dont know about USA.

will this KeyOne win the race and bring back the BB's Position to the market again.

what will share percentage of this device when it comes to the market ?

you can also share the pros and cons of this device if any.
    thanks.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930
    04-05-17 01:24 PM
    I am looking forward to this device. I love PKB's and while I have tried typing on glass I just cant get the speed and accuracy that I do with the PKB.

If the name "BlackBerry" wasn't on the device it would sell better I think. If something negative happens to sticks with a consumer for life. I have never had any major mechanical issues with any of the 3 vehicles I have drive from a specific manufacture but the media plays it up like it is the most unreliable car brand on the planet. Some things just stick. Unfortunately. But it doesn't stop me from buying and enjoying it. It would for others though which is their (consumer and brand) loss. Brand(s) just need to do a better job at killing the myths.
    04-05-17 01:41 PM
    Think there's about 6 of us. ;-)

Kidding. :-P

Posted without the aid of AutoCorrect with my physical keyboard via CB10
    04-05-17 02:48 PM
    I am very excited to be able to buy the KEYone whenever it is released.

My one concern was about the video. Seemed to really stress security and being a work phone. While those are good qualities, I really want the emphasis to be "This BlackBerry KEYone has Android apps" then the great keyboard for work/social networking, and security bringing up the rear.

By highlighting security and work, it sounds like the BlackBerrys of old... not a modern model that does it all.
    FF22 and Bennett Ragan like this.
    04-05-17 03:10 PM
    I can't wait to play nes emulator games with keyone! Keyboard will enhance the gaming experience to next level!

Posted via CB10
    04-05-17 03:13 PM
    I have been eager for this phone for some time now. I will absolutely be getting it, the first legitimate successor to the BlackBerry Classic.

Posted with my  Classic
    04-05-17 03:33 PM
    I can't wait to play nes emulator games with keyone! Keyboard will enhance the gaming experience to next level!

Posted via CB10
    COC here I come....

 ßlackßerry PASSPORT 
    krazyatom likes this.
    04-05-17 03:40 PM
    I am very excited to be able to buy the KEYone whenever it is released.

My one concern was about the video. Seemed to really stress security and being a work phone. While those are good qualities, I really want the emphasis to be "This BlackBerry KEYone has Android apps" then the great keyboard for work/social networking, and security bringing up the rear.

By highlighting security and work, it sounds like the BlackBerrys of old... not a modern model that does it all.
    To its credit, it begins with it being called the most secure Android phone. So hopefully people understand it has access to all Android apps...

04-05-17 03:47 PM

Posted via CB10
    Never thought of that. You sir are genius! Sort of like a make shift Game Boy!
    krazyatom and anon(870071) like this.
    04-05-17 03:50 PM
    With little to no new information about release, my enthusiasm for it is waning. Thinking DTEK60. With the Z10 and now Z30, I've been without PKB so long, I wonder do I really need it or is it all in my mind.

Posted via CB10
    04-05-17 03:52 PM
    i heard that UK started taking preorder for KeyOne device also in some other countries. i really dont know about USA.

will this KeyOne win the race and bring back the BB's Position to the market again.

what will share percentage of this device when it comes to the market ?

you can also share the pros and cons of this device if any.
    thanks.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930
    I was but not now, I'm going to wait one month after release before coming back to, CB KEYone Forum! Can't stomach those who will try to review the K1 while it's still on the charger freshly out of it's box, yeesh!

I don't need to be the first on the block to have one, and after my Priv let down, want to wait to see if TCL pulls off a great hardware build and secondly if BlackDroid OS works well, but I feel confident the BlackDroid OS will be OK, more concerned about hardware. I'd really be surprised if there was a BlackDroid issue. It seems that with all the phones with BlackDroid under their belt, BB should have it down by now. Beings as this is TCL's first BB? phone is a small concern. I'm thinking of waiting it out until xmas when I can get my wife to pay for it! (evil laugh)
    04-05-17 04:06 PM
    I'm currently using a DTEK 60. It does feel like I will be downgrading once I buy this phone but, nonetheless, I will be buying the KEYone as soon as it's available.
    04-05-17 05:17 PM
    I can't really say that ever have "eagerly" awaited a phone. It is, in the end, just a piece of business equipment for me. But I am happy that it appears to have been designed by people who understand the priorities of a business power user.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    04-05-17 05:51 PM

Gee I thought it was only about 4 or 5, I mean, didn't one or two people give up and go slab?
    04-05-17 06:02 PM

Gee I thought it was only about 4 or 5, I mean, didn't one or two people give up and go slab?
    04-05-17 06:02 PM
    I've never bought a phone on day 1, but I will definitely be ordering the KEYone as soon as it's available. It took me a while to get used to the idea of going Android, but now that I've convinced myself, i'm very eager to make the switch.

As far as market share and all that other stuff, i don't expect this phone to launch BlackBerry back on the smartphone map. I do think, however, that if the post-release reviews are as good as the ones we are seeing today, this phone will be a great stepping stone for BlackBerry Mobile.
    04-05-17 06:25 PM
    ...I don't need to be the first on the block to have one...
    well, to cheer you up let me tell you... regardless of when you get it, you will be the first on your block to have one

(some conditions apply, no valid if you live within a block of TCL and/or BB main offices, then you will be the second)
    zephyr613 likes this.
    04-05-17 06:36 PM
    well, to cheer you up let me tell you... regardless of when you get it, you will be the first on your block to have one

(some conditions apply, no valid if you live within a block of TCL and/or BB main offices, then you will be the second)
    I'll be first Korean to have keyone! Yay

Posted via CB10
    04-05-17 06:40 PM
    I'm ordering day one, whenever that is.
    04-05-17 07:40 PM
    The KEYone will the first phone I've ever ordered on its launch day.
    04-05-17 08:17 PM

LMAO!!! Quite likely!
    04-05-17 08:29 PM
    All I have to decide is whether I buy it directly or subsidize it through my carrier.
    04-05-17 08:31 PM
    I will have a KEYone. Not the first day.... but certainly in the first quarter...
    04-05-17 08:34 PM

Out of the lucky 10 who were flown to Barcelona? The other 4 must be over enjoying the beer thread

I am waiting but not eagerly.

Posted from my  Passport
    04-05-17 08:35 PM
    All I have to decide is whether I buy it directly or subsidize it through my carrier.
    Go direct. Waiting for updates is such a pain.

Posted via CB10
    Sarek1701 likes this.
    04-05-17 08:45 PM
86 123 ...