11-05-17 01:31 AM
78 ... 234
tools
    I just popped onto the ZAGG website and looked up locations in Washington. There are 4 different places I would assume one is close to Seattle. They also show as having ZAGG on demand, which is what I would bet is the machine to custom cut a protector for your KEYᵒⁿᵉ.
    Yes, about 20 miles south - not far from where I use to work. Same mall has Ghost Armor. And it is the 'auto-cutter' machine. If you click that little icon it opens a page showing the machine. Whoops, looks as if Ghost Armor is gone from there!
    11-04-17 01:11 PM
    Film. No glass at mine either. The KEYᵒⁿᵉ would have to be a device popular enough for ZAGG to make the glass protector and it's not. My main concern is keeping the screen as pristine as possible for resale value. Love their policy on swapping a used or scratched screen protector for $6. Ran on my PRIV and KEYᵒⁿᵉ. Traded in 2 or 3 protectors with no problem.
    I got all excited when I thought I could get a custom cut glass one. I'm more concerned about protection from impacts than scratches. My phone gets banged around at work. I've had nothing but good experience with the Zagg glass protectors. They've saved previous phones from some cracks. I've got a Libratel glass one on now and don't like it as much as the Zagg. I'm having the same issue as everyone else in that the function button sensitivity seems to be reduced.
    11-04-17 02:34 PM
    I use delta shield wet apply over the screen. its a rubbery film super clear and easy to apply.
    yourhums likes this.
    11-05-17 01:31 AM
78 ... 234