Tempered glass? Standard film? Nothing? I used to always use a screen protector for my devices as it keeps re sale value higher. However, what's the point? My original KEYone I decided to use completely naked. Screen protection often took away the full potential of my displays, so I stopped using them. However, my original KEYone has multiple scratches from wear and tear that are noticeable in direct sunlight. I'm now on my first day of using the limited edition KEYone, and I was considering using a screen protector. Thoughts?
    09-29-17 11:19 AM
    nada. I'm probably gonna get a case soon but not sure
    09-29-17 11:39 AM
    I had gotten one of the regular film ones when I first got my KEYone, but I hated it and everything I did on the screen with my finger wasn't smooth because the screen protector just got gunky.

but then I got the Mr. Shield glass one, and I love it. it took a while to get it situated properly where the triangle/circle/square cutouts matched the ones on the phone so I could press them, but once I did it, it's been perfect and you can't tell anything is on the device.

every swipe/gesture/press is perfect, as if I'm typing on the screen directly.
    09-29-17 12:23 PM
    What are you doing that you scratch your screen? Sticking the phone in a pocket with a bunch of keys?

Mine is the first phone I've had living in my pocket, though I usually keep it by itself. Sometimes I put my car key in the same pocket, but I usually make sure to keep it away from the screen.
    09-29-17 03:07 PM
    I don't like seeing grease on the screen... so I use a matte protector... makes the display not as crisp but I would say it's 90% there...
    09-29-17 03:58 PM
    Never used one.
    09-29-17 10:37 PM
    I used a liquid screen protector for my Passport. Never had any scratches. Will probably do the same if ever I bought a KeyOne.

Posted via CB10
    09-29-17 10:43 PM
    I don't like seeing grease on the screen... so I use a matte protector... makes the display not as crisp but I would say it's 90% there...
    Have the same for my Passport. Which one did you go with for the KEYone?
    09-29-17 11:02 PM
    I did originally installed a glass screen protectors then it affected the touch sensitivity of the soft keys. So removed it bare screen seems so much better.
    anon(5868408) likes this.
    09-30-17 01:39 AM
    nothing. just a flip case
    Jonathan R likes this.
    09-30-17 02:38 AM
    I bought a screen protector from Blueshop for my KEYone. It works fine in terms of feel and smoothness of the touch, only issue here is that the edges don't fully adhere to the screen, as if either the screen or the protector aren't fully flat.
    yourhums likes this.
    09-30-17 05:04 AM
    Tempered glass? Standard film? Nothing? I used to always use a screen protector for my devices as it keeps re sale value higher. However, what's the point? My original KEYone I decided to use completely naked. Screen protection often took away the full potential of my displays, so I stopped using them. However, my original KEYone has multiple scratches from wear and tear that are noticeable in direct sunlight. I'm now on my first day of using the limited edition KEYone, and I was considering using a screen protector. Thoughts?
    I started using screen protector to avoid scratches. However, after hearing about cracked screen I installed tempered glass. The soft keys didn't work so I removed it and got a new on. The new one isn't working as well but it actually protected it from a drop so I still have it on.
    09-30-17 09:18 AM
    What are you doing that you scratch your screen? Sticking the phone in a pocket with a bunch of keys?

Mine is the first phone I've had living in my pocket, though I usually keep it by itself. Sometimes I put my car key in the same pocket, but I usually make sure to keep it away from the screen.
    I never put keys in the same pocket as my phone
    09-30-17 10:04 AM
    I use a privacy screen film protector. it's very good. And adds privacy
    09-30-17 10:37 AM
    I never use it.
    09-30-17 06:45 PM

It's possible. I've scratched my previous KEYone because of the earrings I was wearing that day as I held the phone to my ear. Now I'm much more mindful and I'm sure to stuff my phone in a secure pocket of my purse as to not have it come in contact with the keys at the bottom of my bag.
    rotorwrench likes this.
    09-30-17 10:13 PM
    I use Skinomi screen protector on my Priv and K1. Works well.
    Marcin Dabrowsky likes this.
    10-01-17 12:02 AM
    I AGREE....I'm using one that covers the three 'capacitive' keys and boy....I have to hit the back button a lot of times before it listens to me...very frustrating...thinking of removing it entirely.
    10-01-17 01:08 AM
    I use a clear tempered glass protector, but the dimensions are not perfect. You can tell they were lazy when cutting it, but come on the keyone screen design is so easy. It's 2mm short of the top of the screen, and on the sides also doesnt reach the end, let alone the curves.
    But zero interference with capacitive keys, so it's got that going for it.
    10-01-17 02:31 AM
    All the reviews I've read have said that the glass screen protectors make the thre function buttons below the screen almost unusable. Those of you who haven't had that problem, could you tell us the brand you bought? Thanks!
    10-12-17 12:04 PM
    i use tempered glass. the triangle works except in the 'on the table' position which is not a problem because i lift it and it works just fine. The protection in itself is awesome and there aren't much fingerprints. I don't remember the model I took though.
    10-12-17 12:27 PM
    I used to use tempered glass but moved to the TPU, and i gotta be honest, not terrible
    10-12-17 04:03 PM
    I had a Skinomi brand screen protector but got rid of it recently. I found that it easily got nicks and scratches and aged my phone.
    10-12-17 04:30 PM
    What brand are you using?
    10-13-17 02:25 PM
    I use a clear tempered glass protector, but the dimensions are not perfect. You can tell they were lazy when cutting it, but come on the keyone screen design is so easy. It's 2mm short of the top of the screen, and on the sides also doesnt reach the end, let alone the curves.
    But zero interference with capacitive keys, so it's got that going for it.
    What brand are you using?
    10-13-17 02:26 PM
78 123 ...