Threw a zagg on mine with a slim clear case and stuck a wallet to the back of the clear case. Love zagg, $6 gets a new screen put on if the current protector starts getting scratched which they always do from wear and tear.
    10-24-17 08:21 AM
    Try and rely on privacy shade? I have no choice as I couldn't get anything done haha
    Yeah, i used it prior to the protector. But I'm used to privacy screen protectors and it is more convenient. But I definitely feel you, time will tell.
    10-24-17 08:39 AM
    Not using any. Didn't have a very good experience with the couple I applied. Prefer the smooth and responsive bare screen.
    10-24-17 08:58 AM
    still looking for a privacy screen protector .
    10-24-17 01:36 PM
    still looking for a privacy screen protector .
    Make sure you order a pack of two. The first one was bent and wouldn't fit to the screen. I had like the only one on amazon lol
    10-24-17 02:16 PM
    Threw a zagg on mine with a slim clear case and stuck a wallet to the back of the clear case. Love zagg, $6 gets a new screen put on if the current protector starts getting scratched which they always do from wear and tear.
    for real, zagg is selling protectors for blackberry?? last time i got one from them was for my q10 lol
    their stuff was the best
    10-25-17 10:21 AM
    for real, zagg is selling protectors for blackberry?? last time i got one from them was for my q10 lol
    their stuff was the best
    They custom cut it for the KEYᵒⁿᵉ. More than anything like stated above once you drop the original $25 or whatever you can get a new one for $6 whenever the wear and tear starts showing. They aren't as slick looking as the curved glass displays but all I'm trying to do is keep my device pristine for eventual re-sale.
    10-26-17 08:34 AM
    They custom cut it for the KEYᵒⁿᵉ. More than anything like stated above once you drop the original $25 or whatever you can get a new one for $6 whenever the wear and tear starts showing. They aren't as slick looking as the curved glass displays but all I'm trying to do is keep my device pristine for eventual re-sale.
    well agreed.
    will take a look into. cheers
    10-26-17 08:48 AM
    When I emailed Zagg and asked if they were going to offer one they said no. When did you get this?
    11-03-17 07:40 PM
    I got tempered glass on mine and I've already scratched it with my keys so thank God I had it on. Not sure what brand as it came with the keyone I bought off ebay
    11-03-17 07:46 PM
    nothing. just a flip case
    I have a flip case coming from amazon I will probably remove the tempered glass when it gets here
    11-03-17 07:48 PM
    I just took mine off and I'm keeping it off till my flop case gets here. Really feels more smoother with it off
    11-03-17 07:54 PM
    When I emailed Zagg and asked if they were going to offer one they said no. When did you get this?
    I got my ZAGG about two days after I bought my CDMA for Verizon KEYᵒⁿᵉ From Best Buy. They custom cut them on their machine. Just pop into the store, ask the rep to pop your device into the computer and have him cut one. The machine is updated from corporate so if I was able to get one I'm sure you will be able to as well.

Good luck.
    FF22 and yourhums like this.
    11-03-17 09:52 PM
    bought a tempered glass and the responsiveness of soft keys barely work now.
    11-03-17 10:07 PM
    I got my ZAGG about two days after I bought my CDMA for Verizon KEYᵒⁿᵉ From Best Buy. They custom cut them on their machine. Just pop into the store, ask the rep to pop your device into the computer and have him cut one. The machine is updated from corporate so if I was able to get one I'm sure you will be able to as well.

Good luck.
    Do you install yourself or does the store do it?

I've had Ghost Armor on the last few BB devices including two Priv's and the Z30. But their stores are few in this area.
    11-03-17 11:21 PM
    I'm typically obsessive about handling my phones and any time I tried to go with a screen protector something always happened, from scuffs to tiny scratches. I now always apply screen protectors although find them extremely difficult to apply without specs of dust.

Posted via CB10
    11-04-17 06:50 AM
    I just took mine off and I'm keeping it off till my flop case gets here. Really feels more smoother with it off
    I have a premium leather flip case for my Passport and dang if it didn't scuff the center of screen and I could not find a hard spot on flip! So now even with flips I use screen protector!

Posted via CB10
    11-04-17 06:52 AM
    Do you install yourself or does the store do it?

I've had Ghost Armor on the last few BB devices including two Priv's and the Z30. But their stores are few in this area.
    They install it. Looks great, no dust or bubbles. I can see some wear and tear after 6 months of use but for $6 they will remove your old one and install a brand new one.
    FF22 and yourhums like this.
    11-04-17 07:53 AM
    They install it. Looks great, no dust or bubbles. I can see some wear and tear after 6 months of use but for $6 they will remove your old one and install a brand new one.
    I'll have to investigate if this is a general operation performed in all Best Buys or just big city perks.
    yourhums likes this.
    11-04-17 08:25 AM
    I'll have to investigate if this is a general operation performed in all Best Buys or just big city perks.
    Sorry I wasn't clear, I got my device at Best Buy and bought the ZAGG from a kiosk in the mall. The kiosk only sells ZAGG products. Right outside the apple store in Boise, Idaho. Place is always jammed packed.
    yourhums likes this.
    11-04-17 08:28 AM
    Sorry I wasn't clear, I got my device at Best Buy and bought the ZAGG from a kiosk in the mall. The kiosk only sells ZAGG products. Right outside the apple store in Boise, Idaho. Place is always jammed packed.
    Well, Boise is only a seven hour or so drive!!! Oh, they are in the same mall as Ghost Armor, about 20 miles away. Not sure why none of these places are located somewhere in Seattle proper.
    11-04-17 08:59 AM
    Well, Boise is only a seven hour or so drive!!! Oh, they are in the same mall as Ghost Armor, about 20 miles away. Not sure why none of these places are located somewhere in Seattle proper.
    I just popped onto the ZAGG website and looked up locations in Washington. There are 4 different places I would assume one is close to Seattle. They also show as having ZAGG on demand, which is what I would bet is the machine to custom cut a protector for your KEYᵒⁿᵉ.
    11-04-17 09:29 AM
    I just called the one near me. They only do the film. Did you get film or glass?
    11-04-17 09:29 AM
    I just called the one near me. They only do the film. Did you get film or glass?
    Film. No glass at mine either. The KEYᵒⁿᵉ would have to be a device popular enough for ZAGG to make the glass protector and it's not. My main concern is keeping the screen as pristine as possible for resale value. Love their policy on swapping a used or scratched screen protector for $6. Ran on my PRIV and KEYᵒⁿᵉ. Traded in 2 or 3 protectors with no problem.
    yourhums likes this.
    11-04-17 09:41 AM
    I just popped onto the ZAGG website and looked up locations in Washington. There are 4 different places I would assume one is close to Seattle. They also show as having ZAGG on demand, which is what I would bet is the machine to custom cut a protector for your KEYᵒⁿᵉ.
    Yes, about 20 miles south - not far from where I use to work. Same mall has Ghost Armor. And it is the 'auto-cutter' machine. If you click that little icon it opens a page showing the machine. Whoops, looks as if Ghost Armor is gone from there!
    11-04-17 12:11 PM
78 1234