My cousin just picked up the Huawei P10 and he said the phone is lightning fast. I told him it better be given its specs (4gb ram). He said he has 40 apps open with zero lag.

It got me thinking how many apps the KEYone could handle before it bogs down. I'm at 44 right now and experiencing zero lag.

I usually only have the Hub running in the background and close everything else upon leaving it.

Do you leave apps open in the background?

How many apps can be open simultaneously before it bogs down the KEYone?
    Last edited by AZN; 07-12-17 at 05:10 PM.
    07-12-17 03:35 PM
    I guess 4 !
    07-12-17 03:37 PM
    I mentioned before on CB that I have Hub (3 email accounts, Twitter, Facebook, IG, BBM, Skype, and Text) running all day with on average 50-75 notifications coming in an hour, Spotify running about 3-4 hours a day at work, AirDorid connected to my Mac, Bluetooth Headphones, and maybe 3 other apps I keep open since I check them from time to time and I have zero Lag. At home, it's the same thing just replacing airdroid with chrome cast and zero lag.
    07-12-17 03:48 PM
    Process management on Android is much more sophisticated and phone-optimized than what they had on BB10. The OS can dynamically start and stop Linux processes as needed to support app activities and services, and this is largely seamless to the user.

Of course that doesn't scale to infinity, but on modern Android on modern devices you should be able to have dozens of "open" apps.
    07-12-17 03:53 PM
    Process management on Android is much more sophisticated and phone-optimized than what they had on BB10. The OS can dynamically start and stop Linux processes as needed to support app activities and services, and this is largely seamless to the user.

Of course that doesn't scale to infinity, but on modern Android on modern devices you should be able to have dozens of "open" apps.
    I've been running 45 apps for a few hours now and the performance is not hindered at all.
    07-12-17 08:11 PM
    I'll have 8 open max but have not experienced any lag on my KEYᵒⁿᵉ at all. Utilizing the hub and easily getting through a solid 20 hours before my battery dies. Absolutely love this device.
    07-12-17 08:15 PM