Need some help in my KeyOne setup.

I've been able to get Hub working fine with pulling in email from my iPhone, GMail, and Outlook accounts.

But, try as I might, I can't get the contacts and calendars to merge in. I've tried going in through BB Contacts and Calendar apps. There I can see the GMail and Outlook account but not iCloud. And I can't figure out how to add the iCloud account to contacts or calendar either (although it did add fine for email).

Seems like this is harder than it should be. Can anyone help? TIA
    06-02-17 11:21 PM
    You should already have your contacts and calendar events tied to a cloud account like Outlook.com or GMail.

Then when you setup the account in the Hub, you can choose to sync contacts and calendar as well as email for that account.
    06-03-17 12:35 AM
    Need some help in my KeyOne setup.

I've been able to get Hub working fine with pulling in email from my iPhone, GMail, and Outlook accounts.

But, try as I might, I can't get the contacts and calendars to merge in. I've tried going in through BB Contacts and Calendar apps. There I can see the GMail and Outlook account but not iCloud. And I can't figure out how to add the iCloud account to contacts or calendar either (although it did add fine for email).

Seems like this is harder than it should be. Can anyone help? TIA
    I have Contacts and Calendar on iCloud and wasn't able to sync both via the built in Cal/CardDAV (had no problems on BB10).
    I had to install third party Cal/CardDAV apps from the App Store to make it work.
    06-03-17 02:54 AM
    Oh, that's not good. What 3rd party apps did you turn to?
    06-03-17 04:26 PM