I have an unlocked KeyOne on T-mobile's network. My phone has been having issues ever since I did the Oreo update. Firstly, I no longer have visual voicemail. I have to call into the voicemail number and put in my password to hear any messages. Secondly, there is no longer an icon/indicator symbol to even tell me I have a message. If I don't randomly check my voicemail I'll never know that someone left one. Thirdly, when my phone restarts it's asking for an APN even after requesting to reset it to default (as T-mobile suggested). Fourth, when the phone actually does restart its in airplane mode.

When I saw this new update for AB1087 I thought my prayers were answered and I can have my phone back functioning correctly. Instead I have all of those problems and one new one. Now, If I turn up the volume to hear someone the call breaks up and goes in and out. Can anyone help me get my phone back to life before this disaster? I don't care if Oreo has to stay on it as long as it's working correctly. PS I called t-mobile and they essentially told me I was out of luck to call blackberry. I called blackberry got a case number and they told me they're aware of the issues and working on them. According to them the next update should fix a lot of the problems. Well that update happened and all I got is one additional problem.
    11-07-18 08:12 PM
    I have an unlocked KeyOne on T-mobile's network. My phone has been having issues ever since I did the Oreo update. Firstly, I no longer have visual voicemail. I have to call into the voicemail number and put in my password to hear any messages. Secondly, there is no longer an icon/indicator symbol to even tell me I have a message. If I don't randomly check my voicemail I'll never know that someone left one. Thirdly, when my phone restarts it's asking for an APN even after requesting to reset it to default (as T-mobile suggested). Fourth, when the phone actually does restart its in airplane mode.

When I saw this new update for AB1087 I thought my prayers were answered and I can have my phone back functioning correctly. Instead I have all of those problems and one new one. Now, If I turn up the volume to hear someone the call breaks up and goes in and out. Can anyone help me get my phone back to life before this disaster? I don't care if Oreo has to stay on it as long as it's working correctly. PS I called t-mobile and they essentially told me I was out of luck to call blackberry. I called blackberry got a case number and they told me they're aware of the issues and working on them. According to them the next update should fix a lot of the problems. Well that update happened and all I got is one additional problem.
    Do a factory reset to flush out the gremlins.
    psychofox13 likes this.
    11-07-18 10:35 PM
    I'm surprised you didn't mention that you're not experiencing any issues. I think BB must do something to make sure you always have perfect devices in exchange for all the lip service you do.

Posted via CB10
    11-07-18 10:57 PM
    I'm surprised you didn't mention that you're not experiencing any issues. I think BB must do something to make sure you always have perfect devices in exchange for all the lip service you do.

Posted via CB10
    While true I have no issues, I did do a clean install - as a matter of course - when first moving to Oreo.
    11-07-18 11:01 PM
    I did two straight factory resets and I still have a ton of issues sadly.
    11-09-18 01:13 AM
    I did two straight factory resets and I still have a ton of issues sadly.
    Like what?
    11-09-18 07:01 AM