I am utilizing the Night Clock app and it looks very similar with the Amber clock at night, but the LED still flashes and I believe the sound also still comes through.

Has anyone gotten theirs to function like the genuine Night Mode on BB10?
    08-10-17 10:15 PM
    Yes but it takes two steps. Set the phone to do not disturb mode and then open the clock. I've tried other apps that do both but don't like them.
    08-10-17 10:21 PM
    I am utilizing the Night Clock app and it looks very similar with the Amber clock at night, but the LED still flashes and I believe the sound also still comes through.

Has anyone gotten theirs to function like the genuine Night Mode on BB10?
    There is a DoNotDisturb mode where you can set rules and times and what is permitted.

Main Settings, Sound, DoNotDisturb, Automatic rules/Blcok, Priorty check each out.
    08-11-17 12:29 AM
    Is night mode the same as bedside mode? Can someone tell me if Do Not Disturb allows the alarm clock to function? Thanks.

Sent from my BlackBerry KEYone - the most elegantly productive, secure and utterly satisfying mobile device
    08-12-17 09:58 PM
    Is night mode the same as bedside mode? Can someone tell me if Do Not Disturb allows the alarm clock to function? Thanks.

Sent from my BlackBerry KEYone - the most elegantly productive, secure and utterly satisfying mobile device
    If you're referring to this Night Clock app: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...ckdonate&hl=en

Yes, it works well with the Do Not Disturb setting. I use it myself.
    08-12-17 10:32 PM
    Also works well with Digital Clock app.
    08-12-17 11:11 PM

Under Sounds, DoNotDisturb - you can set rules and allow and disallow.... Mine goes silent between 9:45pm and 6:30am but alarms work.
    08-13-17 01:36 AM