Every time I try to drag a widget (hub or calendar) or app I get an error that says "this item can't be moved here, try another location". I've gone through the tutorial help where it states to hold an icon, move it to the right of the screen until a new screen appears. This does happen and I do get a blank screen but I can't drag&drop anything onto there.
    06-07-17 11:26 AM
    Instead of trying to drag a widget, try and put an icon on the screen, this will create the screen. Then you can add the widget.
    06-07-17 11:50 AM
    I tried that as well..any other suggestions?
    06-07-17 12:33 PM
    I tried that as well..any other suggestions?
    Drag an existing icon over to the right on the rightmost screen. This will create a new screen to the right of it.

You can drag these screens around in any order and set which will be your home. I have my home in the centre with two on the right of it and two on the left.
    06-07-17 12:56 PM
    The trick is that you need to have an app/shortcut/widget that already exists on the first (home) panel. Only then will you be able to drag to the right side to create a new panel.

It took me awhile to figure this out myself. I prefer a clutter free home screen with nothing on it.
    06-07-17 01:11 PM
    The trick is that you need to have an app/shortcut/widget that already exists on the first (home) panel. Only then will you be able to drag to the right side to create a new panel.

It took me awhile to figure this out myself. I prefer a clutter free home screen with nothing on it.
    Correct. Try putting a clock widget or something on the home screen, then drag what you want to a new screen.
    06-07-17 01:33 PM
    Thanks for your help guys, I had to factory reset the phone in able for it to work.
    06-07-17 02:17 PM
    You have to move any icon to the right of the screen. Then it will create another home screen. I tried to drag on the left but it is not working. After that, you can move the new home screen to the left. It is really strange function in KeyOne.
    03-19-18 02:43 PM