Hey guys,

Just wondering, how do I view email addresses in an email? Please refer to the attached screenshot.. The emails are not visible except for those who I linked their email address with the contacts I have in phone.. Other address only shows as rounded shape boxes..

Is there any setting that I am not aware of?

08-30-17 03:41 AM
    Hey guys,

Just wondering, how do I view email addresses in an email? Please refer to the attached screenshot.. The emails are not visible except for those who I linked their email address with the contacts I have in phone.. Other address only shows as rounded shape boxes..

Is there any setting that I am not aware of?

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201...12396526b1.jpg
    You can access your e-mail address by clicking on it.
    08-30-17 03:50 AM
    You can access your e-mail address by clicking on it.
    Yup, that I know.. But a bit cumbersome to tap at each of the blank circle for like 22 other email addresses lol..
    08-30-17 05:02 AM
    Is there any settings to display the email addresses by default?
    08-30-17 05:03 AM
    Is there any settings to display the email addresses by default?
    Hey! For bcc, you can only see yourself and the sender. The others are really secret. Is not that what it makes sense anyway?
    08-30-17 05:06 AM
    Hey! For bcc, you can only see yourself and the sender. The others are really secret. Is not that what it makes sense anyway?
    Hi,

Not necessarily.. See attached, this time the "to" and "cc" doesnt have any email addresses displayed by default.. Need to tap on every circle to see the email addresses .. Which is kinda annoying though lol..

08-30-17 06:14 AM
    Just another stupid android thing I think. If you figure it out let us know.
    Miss BB10 more and more each day because of things like this

Posted via CB10
    08-31-17 09:11 AM
    Just another stupid android thing I think. If you figure it out let us know.
    Miss BB10 more and more each day because of things like this

Posted via CB10
    Still cant figure how to solve this, I went into hub settings, went to global settings, contact settings, display setting, nadaaa!

08-31-17 10:41 PM
    Still cant figure how to solve this, I went into hub settings, went to global settings, contact settings, display setting, nadaaa!

If that isn't a configuration issue, it is seriously the most idiotic design oversight for email functionality I can imagine.

Knowing exactly who your audience is, including seeing the full email address, when responding to an email is one of the most fundamental requirements for a business user.

That issue alone would prevent me from buying an Android phone. Can someone confirm this issue or explain how to view email address by default?
    Posted with my trusty Z10
    08-31-17 11:13 PM