Hi, Friends.

So I was playing Mario Kart (yay!) and it was using a lot of battery power and my Keyone phone suggested I turn stuff off.

It took me to a SCREEN where I TURN OFF "Apps that are running in the background".

I turned off heaps, but then tried to play MK and it said I was not connected to Google (but I was).
    I thought I'd go back to this screen and turn back on all the Google apps permissions... but I cannot find this screen.🤷*♀️

It had a list with On/Off switches on the right hand side.

What am I looking for?

Thank you.
    🙏
    10-06-19 11:13 PM
    Should be able to hit the Settings cog, one of the categories should be Apps in the drop down list, should be ablr to select your setting in that area. I have a Samsung, but most of the settings have similarities.
    10-07-19 12:43 AM
    Thanks, BK.

Unfortunately, I should have mentioned all the troubleshooting I had already tried.

I tried to look under the cog > Apps.
    I tried watching some vids on YouTube, and reading some articles online.

I wasn't able to find "Apps running in the background" settings, anywhere - I'm not sure what that screen was. ������*♀️
    10-07-19 01:45 AM
    I found this - but it isn't really helping.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/forums....1139912/%3famp

I tried looking in DTEK - but the fact that the phone itself prompted me to this On/Off background page, originally, means it exists, somewhere...?
    Couldn't find a "green battery" icon; just a grey one.

(Also; will stop using emojis. They're not showing up properly)

I reinstalled the game, and so far it's loading - but I still don't know where these background permissions are...
    10-07-19 02:31 AM
    Go back through apps and click Google app then click permissions and check all all do the same for Google Play store
    10-07-19 02:44 AM
    So MK was working earlier, but now it's saying *this*, again.

Reinstalling every time you want to play is super-annoying.
    I think the game is new, new. It may still have some issues.
    Reinstalling involves about 12 Loading screens... or more!

The only thing I did differently was turn off background apps, that I can no longer turn on...

I suppose the only way to find it again is to use all my battery power, again, until my phone complains/warns me.
    Attached Thumbnails How do I turn permissions back on that I turned off? KEYone. 👌-screenshot_20191007-180620.jpg  
    10-07-19 06:06 AM
    ...that it's a common problem. It's a 'buggy' game (haha: karts)

I wonder if anyone else also changed background permissions, or if that has nothing to do with game functionality at all.

https://en-americas-support.nintendo...-code-806-7245
    Attached Thumbnails How do I turn permissions back on that I turned off? KEYone. 👌-screenshot_20191007-221014.jpg  
    10-07-19 06:17 AM
    Hi, Friends.

So I was playing Mario Kart (yay!) and it was using a lot of battery power and my Keyone phone suggested I turn stuff off.

It took me to a SCREEN where I TURN OFF "Apps that are running in the background".

I turned off heaps, but then tried to play MK and it said I was not connected to Google (but I was).
    I thought I'd go back to this screen and turn back on all the Google apps permissions... but I cannot find this screen.🤷*♀️

It had a list with On/Off switches on the right hand side.

What am I looking for?

Thank you.
    🙏
    You need to go into the Power Center App. In there you can manage apps and games and automatic apps (apps that run in the background)
    MardiShakti likes this.
    10-07-19 08:31 AM
    10-07-19 09:20 AM
    Power Centre App > Manage Automatic Apps > switches!

Thanks so much!

I turned ON all the google-related ones, just in case.
    Attached Thumbnails How do I turn permissions back on that I turned off? KEYone. 👌-screenshot_20191008-183103.jpg   How do I turn permissions back on that I turned off? KEYone. 👌-screenshot_20191008-183207.jpg  
    10-08-19 02:35 AM