My KeyOne screen is cracked. I bought a new screen with digitizer but I do not know how to remove the screen. I watched all the videos and they are all working from a KeyOne with the screen already removed because it popped out. my cracked one is still stuck on. How can I remove it to replace it?
    03-08-18 04:51 PM
    My KeyOne screen is cracked. I bought a new screen with digitizer but I do not know how to remove the screen. I watched all the videos and they are all working from a KeyOne with the screen already removed because it popped out. my cracked one is still stuck on. How can I remove it to replace it?

Skip to about the 3:00 mark.
    03-08-18 05:15 PM

This video for putting it back together**

He starts with his KeyONE that doesn't have a display attached. That's why I linked the first one. :P
    03-08-18 05:20 PM
    Depending on the "tape" or other method used, you might try heating the edges with a hair dryer if the method is heat sensitive.

Good luck.
    03-08-18 06:33 PM