So I recently had to wipe my KEYone. Previous to the wipe when clicking a link in Twitter or in my browser for example the associated app would open instead of taking me to the web page. An example would be when clicking a link to a CrackBerry article, the CB app used to open instead of my browser. How do I associate apps with links? Is it even possible? Why doesn't it work anymore?
    10-12-18 07:53 PM
    Go to settings - apps - "app name" - open by default - open supported links.

Or settings - app - chrome - open by default - clear defaults.. This should reset links opening in chrome.. It'll ask if you want to open in chrome or app.. If u choose app, you can set it to "always open in app"
    FF22 likes this.
    10-12-18 11:45 PM
    Go to settings - apps - "app name" - open by default - open supported links.

Or settings - app - chrome - open by default - clear defaults.. This should reset links opening in chrome.. It'll ask if you want to open in chrome or app.. If u choose app, you can set it to "always open in app"
    OK. Thanks.

Only thing is when looking at individual apps under supported links you can't change anything. You can only see the links they're associated with and reset them to default. Am I missing something there?
    10-13-18 08:09 AM