Hi

Had my keyone a few weeks now, still figuring everything out 🙂

I spent last night moving my pics from my 9900 onto sd card, then putting sd card in new phone and sorting pics on there.

Today I logged into play store and now can’t log out? Is there a way to log out? I don’t really want it open all the time just to purchase apps, is there a way to log out without it deleting everything?

My google photos on the phone isn’t linked to my google account yet so if I can log out of play, my photos will stay there? Won’t get deleted?

Sorry for twenty million questions, quite a learning curve coming from 9900

Thanks in advance 🙂
    04-24-19 10:38 AM
    Today I logged into play store and now can’t log out? Is there a way to log out? I don’t really want it open all the time just to purchase apps, is there a way to log out without it deleting everything?
    You can't logout.

My google photos on the phone isn’t linked to my google account yet so if I can log out of play, my photos will stay there? Won’t get deleted?
    Stay where? They'll stay on your device and show in the Google Photos app, but they won't be synced to Google unless you add an account and specify that you want them to be synced. You can also just disable Google Photos and use whatever Gallery app you want if you have no intent to use it.
    04-24-19 10:50 AM
    Hi

Had my keyone a few weeks now, still figuring everything out ������

I spent last night moving my pics from my 9900 onto sd card, then putting sd card in new phone and sorting pics on there.

Sorry for twenty million questions, quite a learning curve coming from 9900

Thanks in advance ������
    As Bla1ze mentioned, you cannot log out of Google Play. However, you can remove your Google Account from the device via device settings -> users & accounts.

This won't delete your already installed apps, however if any of those apps are purchased from Google Play, then they might stop functioning because they use Google Play to verify the purchase license.

Yes, your photos will stay on the device once you remove the Google Account. The Google Photos app works 100% without a google account (just without cloud sync obviously).
    04-25-19 04:23 PM