The latest keyboard update is making life hell on my KeyOne for so many reasons I won't even go into, I already uninstalled it and installed an earlier version instead but it's not working properly like it did before. Do you have suggestions? Thanks.
    06-01-19 07:26 AM
    The latest keyboard update is making life hell on my KeyOne for so many reasons I won't even go into, I already uninstalled it and installed an earlier version instead but it's not working properly like it did before. Do you have suggestions? Thanks.
    If you disable the app and re-enable it, it will restore to the factory version. Then disable PlayStore app updates so the keyboard app doesn't update OTA.
    06-01-19 07:32 AM
    What do you mean by disable? I uninstalled it.
    06-01-19 08:26 AM
    What do you mean by disable? I uninstalled it.
    If you went to a previous version already, how did you do that? You can't uninstall the keyboard app on a BlackBerry device.
    06-01-19 08:33 AM
    KeyOne
    06-01-19 08:46 AM
    yes, but you can uninstall and it will restore the factory keyboard app... then you can find the prior version on apkmirror, install, go to GooglePlay, go to BlackBerry Keyboard, and uncheck the "auto update" for that app only in the top right hamburger...
    06-01-19 03:47 PM
    Abandon all hope ye who enter here!
    06-01-19 06:03 PM
    yes, but you can uninstall and it will restore the factory keyboard app... then you can find the prior version on apkmirror, install, go to GooglePlay, go to BlackBerry Keyboard, and uncheck the "auto update" for that app only in the top right hamburger...
    I did. I installed a previous version from April I think or even January 2019, but it does NOT work as before, only one language working, and quite crap at that.
    I read the reviews on the recent updates and it's just one big complaint, what on earth are they waiting to go back and correct the mess?
    06-02-19 03:10 AM
    As for myself, I rolled back to the original and did not install anything newer. You MUST also roll back the HUB+ Services as well as the HUB (they now show as "inbox" ). All works great. Also rolled back tasks, calendar, notes (wipes, back'em up), search, ...I caught keyboard in time and disabled auto-update in GooglePlay for EACH ONE INDIVIDUALLY... all is as it was, great...
    06-02-19 01:06 PM
    I rolled back to the original and did not install anything newer. You MUST also roll back the HUB+ Services as well as the HUB (they now show as "inbox" ). All works great. Also rolled back tasks, calendar, notes (wipes, back'em up), search, ...I caught keyboard in time and disabled auto-update in GooglePlay for EACH ONE INDIVIDUALLY... all is as it was, great...
    Wow you went into a lot of trouble to prevent this hideous update. Well done. Had I knows this update would kill this phone (yes the main reason I keep buying BBs is for typing..) I would have done the same maybe.
    I don't regularly check what's happening in the BlackBerry world, I have three jobs and a family no time really.. Also, I would't expect updates to go BACKWARDS.
    06-03-19 01:35 AM
    I see I'm not the only one with this issue.

Have 2 Dtek50's, one personal and the other one for work. Both use two languages . The work one updated OK, but my personal one was all over the place. The main option was greyed out. I rolled back the app factory settings and re installed the update. It is now working OK-ish, but now I have to "re-teach" it some words.

Also, I use combined languages on both, but my work one looks different. It has the "en-es" words on the space bar, which my personal doesn't have. The annoying thing on both is that it doesn't guess the word I'm trying to type anymore. Maybe I need to "teach" it first a bit longer...?

How do I go back from latest update keyboard HELL?-screenshot_20190603-112636-2.jpeg
    06-03-19 06:16 AM
    Someone needs to teach the Blackberry guys what update means.
    Sorry but it's all too ridiculous to see.
    06-03-19 07:14 AM
    OK, so I "taught" it words, but the keyboard is still Absolute ****!! I'm so angry because I manually did the update!

Is there a way to roll back to April?
    06-12-19 02:44 PM