Must have clicked something by mistake on my KeyOne as my 2000 photos are now locked in a locker. I don't know what the password is as I never set this up. I've tried my password to get into the phone and no luck. I don't use fingerprint scanning. Is it set with a default password or does anyone have a suggestion?
    03-17-19 06:47 PM
    2,000 photo in locker? Did they all go in at once? you have to use a password every time you want to upload a photo to it....
    03-17-19 08:47 PM
    Must have clicked something by mistake on my KeyOne as my 2000 photos are now locked in a locker. I don't know what the password is as I never set this up. I've tried my password to get into the phone and no luck. I don't use fingerprint scanning. Is it set with a default password or does anyone have a suggestion?
    The only way to add things to the locker is to be IN the locker. What makes you think they are in there?
    03-17-19 08:48 PM
    Not only that...In order to set up locker you would have to set up a Password, there no way around it. There is no clicking by mistake.
    03-17-19 09:07 PM
    Try using your fingerprint if you set one up.
    03-18-19 06:13 AM
    In the grid that normally shows all the pictures, all the squares are black instead of showing the photos. When I click on any of them I get a message that says "To view this file, tap the lock icon or use your fingerprint." I don't have a fingerprint set up, so that won't work. When I tap the lock icon, the heading at the top now says "Locker" and it asks for a password, which I have never set up as I didn't even know about this feature. I tried my password that I use to get into the phone and some common passwords I have an none work.
    03-18-19 08:00 AM
    Why don't you try to set up a fingerprint and see if that works?
    Makaveli@Beta likes this.
    03-18-19 10:16 AM
    The only way to add things to the locker is to be IN the locker. What makes you think they are in there?
    I had a photo taken with the spacebar in the locker. I set it up and logged into it for the first time and saw the photo there.

Maybe he just needs setup and log in
    03-18-19 12:52 PM
    There's a "Locker Mode" setting in the camera app settings. Make sure it's turned off.
    03-18-19 03:01 PM
    I had a photo taken with the spacebar in the locker. I set it up and logged into it for the first time and saw the photo there.

Maybe he just needs setup and log in
    There's a "Locker Mode" setting in the camera app settings. Make sure it's turned off.
    Sure, but that wouldn't move hundreds of photos there simulateously.

This must be some kind of weird bug.
    03-18-19 06:10 PM
    Sure, but that wouldn't move hundreds of photos there simulateously.

This must be some kind of weird bug.
    Some kind of bug you say.....Maybe one or two photo would be a bug. Not the amount Op's is talking about. I don't know...sound fishy.
    03-18-19 08:33 PM
    Thank you to everyone who replied. Funny that some don't believe this could happen. Would like to send a screenshot but don't think I can on this forum. I've taken photos since and now when I see them in the grid pattern, there are the few I took yesterday and the rest are the black squares. The locker option is turned off in my settings. I really don't know how 2000 pictures got locked but appreciate people trying to figure it out. I got a workaround from my teen -- she logged me into google photos on my BB and on my computer and synced them, so they all are on my computer now somewhere in the google cloud. So happy I could retrieve them. But what happened in the KeyONE still a mystery.
    03-19-19 09:34 AM
    Thank you to everyone who replied. Funny that some don't believe this could happen. Would like to send a screenshot but don't think I can on this forum. I've taken photos since and now when I see them in the grid pattern, there are the few I took yesterday and the rest are the black squares. The locker option is turned off in my settings. I really don't know how 2000 pictures got locked but appreciate people trying to figure it out. I got a workaround from my teen -- she logged me into google photos on my BB and on my computer and synced them, so they all are on my computer now somewhere in the google cloud. So happy I could retrieve them. But what happened in the KeyONE still a mystery.
    Well, now that are safe. You should play around with Locker until it resets from not knowing your passwword then actually set up a password in case whatever it is that happened doesn't happen again.
    03-19-19 11:42 AM
    The following maybe is not the cause of this issue, but sometimes my camera has taken photos when in my pocket if the camera has been left on. they all come up black.
    Also, another explanation for what happened might perhaps be that the photos could have been loaded to the Google cloud and deleted from your phone's memory. Of course that takes setting up a Google account for backup etc.
    A third point: I also have inadvertently taken photos that went into the locker by having the camera open and activating the locker mode without meaning to. But those are new photos. I can't replicate that at the moment because my KEYone is currently being repaired. (another story altogether).
    03-19-19 06:26 PM
    Just discovered this morning all of my photos and videos are in locker. I pressed on locker, it asked for a password - I created and entered one. Locker STILL won't allow me to view my images or videos while IN locker. All are dark, black, unviewable.
    03-22-19 02:22 AM