I already have a calendar set up with my hotmail account. How do I sync that to the calendar on my KEYone, and add all of those appointments to my phone?

The correct email address is already created under the Accounts section of the calendar application on my phone. However, when I click on that email address, the only view I have is to see the 'events' calendar that is created by default.
    ...i've been using the Events calendar in the mean time, so it would be nice not to delete all those appointments.
    11-18-17 08:22 AM
    I already have a calendar set up with my hotmail account. How do I sync that to the calendar on my KEYone, and add all of those appointments to my phone?

The correct email address is already created under the Accounts section of the calendar application on my phone. However, when I click on that email address, the only view I have is to see the 'events' calendar that is created by default.
    ...i've been using the Events calendar in the mean time, so it would be nice not to delete all those appointments.
    mail account into the Hub, then you will automatically integrate your calendar into the application when you select calendar synchronization.
    11-18-17 08:36 AM
    Thanks! That's a step in the right direction.
    Right now the name of the calendar that i'm interested in is visible in the accounts section. But none of the appointments are visible in the calendar itself, regardless if i'm in day, week or month view.
    11-18-17 08:56 AM
    Thanks! That's a step in the right direction.
    Right now the name of the calendar that i'm interested in is visible in the accounts section. But none of the appointments are visible in the calendar itself, regardless if i'm in day, week or month view.
    calendar application you are using BlackBerry calendar?
    11-18-17 11:32 AM
    calendar application you are using BlackBerry calendar?
    Yes.
    11-18-17 11:33 AM
    Yes.
    Hey. You're making a mistake somewhere. synchronize the entire calendar. it needs to work very well.
    11-18-17 11:36 AM