I dont use this app and when I tried to delete it there seems to be now way to do so
    07-27-17 07:06 AM
    funny, I don't have Facebook as stock app.. and I never install it.
    07-27-17 07:49 AM
    I dont use this app and when I tried to delete it there seems to be now way to do so
    Even under settings, apps, find facebook (if it is somehow a system app, the 3 dot menu click "show system") then "disable"?
    07-27-17 07:55 AM
    I was able to disable it but I want to remove it,that space could be used for another app
    07-28-17 05:31 AM
    I was able to disable it but I want to remove it,that space could be used for another app
    Agreed that's not ideal. What is your carrier?
    07-28-17 07:43 AM
    Actually, removing a system app won't actually give you more usable storage.

System apps that haven't been updated are stored in the /system partition, which is a read-only partition. System app updates and other apps you install are stored in the /data partition. Each partition has a set amount of space allocated which cannot be changed.

So even if you were to have write access to the /system partition (only possible by rooting), you aren't going to actually use the space gained by removing a system app because no other apps or data will be put there.

That's why when you go to disable a system app, you're prompted with a message saying the app will be restored to its default version. What's happening here is the app updates are first removed from the /data partition, then (I'm presuming) is marked with a Hidden flag.
    xandros9 likes this.
    07-28-17 08:42 AM