How to del all data on my keyone. Screen is frozen can't get into the phone from the phone itself
    Is there a way to do this before I send the phone back?
    Thank u
    12-10-17 08:49 AM
    How to del all data on my keyone. Screen is frozen can't get into the phone from the phone itself
    Thank u
    Have you tried to hole the power button down for 32 seconds for a hard reboot?
    FF22 likes this.
    12-10-17 08:51 AM
    If the hard reboot does not work for you and you still can't get into the phone to delete the data, a suggestion on another thread was to log into your Google account (hopefully you have one) and navigate to "Find my device". In there you should have an option to wipe the phone. As a test, I would try " make my phone ring" to ensure you can get through to the phone. Good luck.
    phuoc likes this.
    12-10-17 11:04 AM
    you might try safe mode... look around here for user FF22 who has a wiki for that ... boots to safe mode... do nothing there... reboot immediately a FULL 32 second regular reboot ...may fix everything but may wipe your entries in BlackBerry notes app
    FF22 likes this.
    12-10-17 11:43 AM
    you might try safe mode... look around here for user FF22 who has a wiki for that ... boots to safe mode... do nothing there... reboot immediately a FULL 32 second regular reboot ...may fix everything but may wipe your entries in BlackBerry notes app
    Safe Mode:

The next step is placing your device into safe mode.

When used, Safe Mode will disable any third party apps or games you have installed. As a result of this, should your device not exhibit the issue while in Safe Mode it’s safe to assume the issue is specific to an app or game you have installed. Safe Mode may also remove apps and/or widgets from your various home screens when you go back to Normal.

Press and hold the power key
    Tap and hold Power off (that is Press/Hold the Power Off prompt line) when it appears
    When prompted, tap OK to reboot to Safe Mode

To get out of Safe Mode, press and hold the power key followed by tapping Reboot.

After testing, should your device not exhibit any issues, the next step is to remove recently installed applications one by one until the issue is resolved.

If that fails you might investigate reloading the OS using an Autoloader:

https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...aders-1065667/
    12-10-17 12:04 PM
    Get a USB C OTG cable and plug in a usb mouse. Best way to deal with any screen that is dead to touch
    1122334455667788 likes this.
    12-10-17 02:02 PM
    Thank u
    Do you have a password/pin/whatever? If so, you don't necessarily need to worry about deleting data, as it is encrypted anyways.
    tigercan likes this.
    12-10-17 08:22 PM
    Yes did that it did work and was able to reset it but now screen went black again for good
    12-11-17 06:34 AM