If I wanted to mirror my black keyone setup to another (i.e. dual Sim) keyone, what is the best and easiest/fastest way to do this?

It takes sooooo long to set up the phone in the first place and I was wondering if there is an efficient way to change phones without having to spend all the time over again.
    01-09-18 11:03 PM
    If I wanted to mirror my black keyone setup to another (i.e. dual Sim) keyone, what is the best and easiest/fastest way to do this?

It takes sooooo long to set up the phone in the first place and I was wondering if there is an efficient way to change phones without having to spend all the time over again.
    There is no way to image your phone; at least not one that I know of...that's exactly what I was doing today...
    01-09-18 11:15 PM
    I'm pretty sure nova launcher has a feature that backs up your device exactly the way you had it. (If using nova launcher of course). Otherwise, mostly everything is tied to your Google account. All you have to do is download your apps and set up your folders the way you had them.
    01-09-18 11:25 PM
    So content transfer will only send over what???
    01-09-18 11:41 PM
    What about my browser bookmarks? How do I back those up and restore them to the other phone?!
    01-09-18 11:46 PM
    What about my browser bookmarks? How do I back those up and restore them to the other phone?!
    All your Google related items should transfer as soon as you login.

Most Launchers other than the OEM BlackBerry launcher have a backup feature that can restore your screens exactly the way they were however specific app settings will not copy; take Hub as an example which will have to be reconfigured from scratch.

Many apps, like WhatsApp for example have backup so go through each one and check the settings menu.

Other than that there is no quick and easy way to identically image your device.
    01-10-18 01:50 AM

You settings should be intact once your google accounts are setup! But you have to make sure tho in your settings that you are indeed backing up her device settings as well!
    01-10-18 04:36 AM
    You settings should be intact once your google accounts are setup! But you have to make sure tho in your settings that you are indeed backing up her device settings as well!
    Do you happen to know where I can find this? There are so many menu's and sub-menu's all over the place!
    01-10-18 09:11 AM
    Just tried the tap and go method from google.

It seems to have transfered over stuff and apps.

Not sure yet to what extent.

Will report back after the process is done.
    01-10-18 04:13 PM