Hi there,

I have just purchased my first Android based Blackberry - a Keyone.
    Although I liked my Z10 more in terms of UI and ease of use, the Keyone still seems a good choice.

Unfortunately, I ran into a problem and don't know how to solve it.

I have set up my hub and added two IMAP Mailaccounts. Plain IMAP - nothing special - works perfectly.
    In addition to that, I configured my BB calendar app to sync to my owncloud/caldav calender.
    The calender worked right away, and I can sync my appointments. perfect.

The problem is, when I create a new appointment on my Keyone the calender app complains that this calender it's not connected to an email account.
    This makes sense, as my mailaccount and the owncloud calendar are actually two separate things.

However, I don't understand how to connect those two. There's no setting what so ever in the calendar preferences nor in the hub.

The username for my owncloud calendar is the same username that I use to log into my email account.
    (But still, it's two different accounts on different servers). Could this be an issue?

Any ideas anyone?

Thanks a lot,

mike
    09-22-17 02:56 AM
    Bump....

I have the same problem - any suggestions for a fix? How do I associate my CalDav sync'd account to an email address, so I can send out meeting invites from my phone?
    04-19-18 05:23 PM
    Same problem with me!
    Don't think keyone be stupid like this
    04-20-18 11:26 PM
    Bump....

I have the same problem - any suggestions for a fix? How do I associate my CalDav sync'd account to an email address, so I can send out meeting invites from my phone?
    I use the same account for email and calendar so have not experienced this issue but doubt the problem is the username. Have you checked the accounts list under settings? Wonder if you need to add your accounts there. On my phone my email and calendar account is listed under "Blackberry Hub" accounts.
    04-21-18 04:51 AM
    Another bump -- having the same issue. Did anyone solve this?
    05-08-19 03:27 PM