Can anyone please tell me how the KeyOne performs as just a phone & communication device? I’ve never used a BlackBerry, but I’m considering making the switch, because I think it may work better for my job. I’m on the phone with clients a lot, so I need them to be able to hear me clearly & vice versa. How’s the speaker, and microphone on this phone? I also, and most importantly need to be able to retrieve, or look up past texts that I’ve sent out. I need a complete history of my texts sent from this new phone, saved, stored, and searchable. I can’t have them auto deleted, or not retrievable. Is that possible on this phone? Or, how’s that function on this phone? TIA!
    01-30-18 04:54 PM
    Can anyone please tell me how the KeyOne performs as just a phone & communication device? I’ve never used a BlackBerry, but I’m considering making the switch, because I think it may work better for my job. I’m on the phone with clients a lot, so I need them to be able to hear me clearly & vice versa. How’s the speaker, and microphone on this phone? I also, and most importantly need to be able to retrieve, or look up past texts that I’ve sent out. I need a complete history of my texts sent from this new phone, saved, stored, and searchable. I can’t have them auto deleted, or not retrievable. Is that possible on this phone? Or, how’s that function on this phone? TIA!
    There have been complaints about reception by some. Ohters have had no issues. I've not had any on my Verizon model.
    01-31-18 10:17 AM
    I've had no service issues, but I live in an area with good coverage anyway. I have noticed that if you hold the bottom of the phone (like if you're typing or talking), that there is a slight drop in reception.

For texts, you won't be able to pull any texts not sent by this device. You can use a 3rd party app to backup text messages. I have never encountered an Android device where it deleted old text messages, and I text a lot (1k+/m), so you shouldn't have to worry about messages being deleted.
    Last edited by psychofox13; 01-31-18 at 11:32 AM. Reason: Did not mean to quote F22!
    01-31-18 11:31 AM