Not details per point but quite a bit in the thread of BB support from cb

Sorry, I misread your post, I thought you were referring to a thread on BB's own support forums.
    05-29-17 11:07 PM
    Sorry, I misread your post, I thought you were referring to a thread on BB's own support forums.
    No problem as English is not my first language.
    Though like any other companies problems shows up. But in this case it is at the very beginning and at a small batch being produced . Could be scary the the rest of the world
    05-29-17 11:12 PM
    Again, one person in okne instance. No need to sound alarms.
    Actually someone else in that thread has had their screen fall out and has posted a picture.
    05-30-17 06:11 AM
    Actually someone else in that thread has had their screen fall out and has posted a picture.
    Another user? Loll
    05-30-17 06:49 AM
    I challenge anyone to find a device for which there were no issues reported. You won't be able to do it.

Posted via CB10
    05-30-17 07:09 AM
    I challenge anyone to find a device for which there were no issues reported. You won't be able to do it.

Posted via CB10
    Not one Note 7 had any issues.
    05-30-17 07:21 AM
    It's great that you only had the one issue (buzzer). However in relation to the alarmist content of this thread, I just did a 5 minute search on N97 issues. Back in 2009/2010 there were numerous complaints about charging problems, touch screen problems, data connection and back up problems just to start. Obviously the phone was not perfect to all but it seems to have worked out well for you. Stop worrying and go get your KEYone!

Passport. SQW100-1 OS 10.3.3.2163
    Fair enough, you've got a point. Thank you for the research. Still, I believe a lot more units of Nokia have been sold by then compared to the first month of the KEYone. And I don't recollect Nokia being worked on and delayed again and again for almost two years.

By the way, it seems I might eventually purchase from Amazon.de as my preorder's delivery has just been delayed by another 2 weeks... Hope Amazon gets stock soon.
    05-30-17 08:25 AM
    Again, one person in okne instance. No need to sound alarms.
    There are now two instances of this happening.
    05-30-17 08:49 AM
    Out of how many? And again I feel bad for you dude. But I've seen the Switch get shredded due to scratched screens and saw on 2 pics out of hundreds of thousands of units. Real test will be when they get some serious numbers in the wild.
    05-30-17 09:00 AM
    Man, it gets overwhelming by now. Paying 599 € for a phone that is not even built properly. With USA getting the KEYone tomorrow, I fear the storm here in coming days. Unless it gets postponed, that is.
    05-30-17 09:03 AM
    Hello. I just got my KEYONE yesterday and am so happy with it! Been waiting for this for a very long time now.
    I wanted to check with other KEYONE users, is the HUB not so responsive. I mean, whatsapp time of message is different in whatsapp app and different on the hub. The undelivered sent messages in whatsapp app shows, but doesnt show on the hub?
    Also i wish there was a faster way to receive emails like my passport....?
    05-30-17 09:05 AM
    How is that even possible with a device having been worked on for more than a year before announcement and being delivered a few months after that announcement? With such a long time we should expect the phone to be as issue-free as possible (especially for the price) and it's far from that.

What do you, guys, think? How can there be so many issues?
    Since when was it worked on for more than a year? BlackBerry had plans for it but it never materialized. TCL built this thing from scratch and their partnership with BlackBerry only began in December. If there are bugs then they will be worked out. Can we all just take a minute and remember when the iPhone 4, (arguably one of the most successful smartphones ever), was dropping calls like no tomorrow even for the people that waited in line for it for hours upon hours? If there are any serious hardware issues then ya that's a problem, but so far there has been very minimal reports of hardware failing.

To the guy who's screen literally fell out, that's very unfortunate, but so far there's been one or two reported cases. My assumption is a single, or overall small hardware defect. That's what the 12 month warranty is for.
    05-30-17 09:10 AM
    Out of how many? And again I feel bad for you dude. But I've seen the Switch get shredded due to scratched screens and saw on 2 pics out of hundreds of thousands of units. Real test will be when they get some serious numbers in the wild.
    Out of how many lmao

Do you need to ask. Probably a few hundred maximum, maybe less.
    05-30-17 09:20 AM
    The one thing I learned from my grandma was to never take the protective wrap off anything (like furniture, lamps, VCRs, etc.). So not only do I keep my phone in it's original protective wrap I also added a layer of bubble wrap. I've never had a scratch, crack, or dent. Totally worth it for your peace of mind... even if it makes it hard to use your screen and keyboard.

Q10SQN100-1/10.3.3.2205 | Bell
    dakota403 likes this.
    05-30-17 09:22 AM
    The one thing I learned from my grandma was to never take the protective wrap off anything (like furniture, lamps, VCRs, etc.). So not only do I keep my phone in it's original protective wrap I also added a layer of bubble wrap. I've never had a scratch, crack, or dent. Totally worth it for your peace of mind... even if it makes it hard to use your screen and keyboard.

Oh I would get soooo banned if I answered the way you deserve. Thank you for "contributing".
    05-30-17 09:31 AM
    Oh I would get soooo banned if I answered the way you deserve. Thank you for "contributing".
    Like I answered you way back on page 1, you're letting a few isolated incidents negatively sway your opinion.

Sure take them into consideration but also take into account all those who have replied saying that they have not had those issues.

Watch and read reviews. And weigh all factors before you make your purchase. Keep in mind most retailers have 30 day, no questions asked return policies, and you have 1 year manufacturer's warranty.

Good luck with your decision.

05-30-17 09:40 AM
    I have been using BB Phones for the Last 12 years (Storm, Bold's, Q10, PRIV etc...)
    Bought my K1 3 weeks ago and no problems so far (on the oposite side i had loads with Priv)
    Só far só good.
    05-30-17 09:41 AM
    The answer is simple. QC is done on a statistical basis. Nobody samples 100% of the manufactured product for defects unless absolutely required and even that only happens for a short period of time. Hence, you get many issues that slip through. As long as "many" is a low percent, say less than 2%, nobody cares. Of course, you as the potential consumer buying one of those 2% of devices may feel otherwise.
    Respectively disagree. MFG process control should assess the six Sigma using design of experiment method, to ensure the production is within the tolerance. It is also the MFG's responsibility (work out with design) to put an in line test plan to catch the high risk item, such as new technology implementation, for tcl=keyboard assembly incorporate with lcd for smartphone. If in assembly line test fail to spot the early failure, like what we see here, there a lot of work need to be done by Tcl engineer force from top down. IMHO. We are not talk about small outliers in six Sigma control deviated from process norm here. (go back to check the assembly daily run chat if they have any would be a good start, but if it is nothing found, they might monitor the wrong thing, nff (no fault found) means you are not looking at right place. IMHO. Look like we found the tcl's under belly.

Posted via CB10
    05-30-17 10:08 AM
    why dont you judge by yourself after you get yours instead of creating threads of worry. I doubt all these so called stories of quality control issues are even valid.

you should read some of the android and iphone issues, there are plenty of them.
    05-30-17 11:42 AM
    doubt all these so called stories of quality control issues are even valid.
    You are a special human being, very intuitive... these false and invalid claims fooled a lot of naive crackberrians but you sir have an eagle eye... hats off to you sir, hats off...
    eldeadache likes this.
    05-30-17 12:02 PM
    More like, "How can there be so many silly posts?"

Posted with my trusty Z10
    05-30-17 02:09 PM
    More like, "How can there be so many silly posts?"

Posted with my trusty Z10
    thank you, agreed.
    05-30-17 02:20 PM
    You are a special human being, very intuitive... these false and invalid claims fooled a lot of naive crackberrians but you sir have an eagle eye... hats off to you sir, hats off...
    Thanks for the hats off, I accept.
    05-30-17 02:23 PM
    Not picking on anyone in particular. But perspective!

When the Passport came out there were I don't know how many new threads and posts about screens lifting. For all I could tell it was real, it was happening to some people. But it never happened to me. I started with the original Passport which I started using when it was released. Several months ago I made that my backup and I'm now using the Silver, and my wife is also using the Silver. This has happened for me over and over. On the forums every device has so-called common defects, yet I never seem to get a device that has the well-known defect.

As I wrote earlier, the forums can make you think some issue or other is pandemic. As others are saying, there is no reason for alarm and panic. If you have a problem, deal with it, and until then remain calm.
    laketrout73 likes this.
    05-30-17 03:44 PM
    Not picking on anyone. But perspective!

When the Passport came out there were I don't know how many new threads and posts about screens lifting. For all I could tell it was real, it was happening to some people. But it never happened to me. I started with the original Passport which I started using when it was released. Several months ago I made that my backup and I'm now using the Silver, and my wife is also using the Silver.

As I wrote earlier, the forums can make you think some issue or other is pandemic. As others are saying, there is no reason for alarm and panic. If you have a problem, deal with it, and until then remain calm.
    Man, you're like writing again what has already been written a hundred times here. That's not what I mean at all. I'm not talking about issues being pandemic. I don't expect that most units will lose their screen in just a matter of time. What I mean is that if there are only very few KEYones around being used, and quite a lot issues have already emerged, we can suspect that nobody really checks the build quality or it is not done properly. How do you feel about paying 599 € for a device that might have any possible defect because nobody cared to check the quality? Did you understand my point this time?
    05-30-17 03:57 PM
137 ... 3456