It's being mentioned numerous times that Amazon and Best Buy will sell it on 31 May.

Posted via CB10 with my PassportSQW100-1/10.3.3.2205.
    Lots of things get "mentioned" here, but I haven't seen a peep out of either of those channels that it's actually coming in 3 days. The silence is deafening. Meanwhile, every third world country around the globe seems to have them now. I'll believe it when I see it.
    Last edited by oharamj; 05-29-17 at 11:01 AM. Reason: spelling
    05-29-17 11:00 AM
    I am having issues with my new Keyone. The mic seems to be the main issue as people struggle to hear me when i am on the phone. They say i sound muffled or as though i am underwater! Also when i hold the handset with a full hand it drops network signal - bizarre but true.

P{ease help.
    What is it like with the headset? For the record, I've not had any issues with Vodafone UK on my K1.
    05-29-17 11:38 AM
    Lots of things get "mentioned" here, but I haven't seen a peep out of either of those channels that it's actually coming in 3 days. The silence is deafening. Meanwhile, every third world country around the globe seems to have them now. I'll believe it when I see it.
    The U.K. isn't a third world country.

...yet

Q10SQN100-1/10.3.3.2205 | Bell
    05-29-17 02:14 PM
    I have rocking my keyone for a week now, and I don't have a single problem so far. Love the phone and I did use my ip7+ for a good while and befor Keyone I did use galaxy s8+. But did pre-order my keyone long ago but was the phone I really was after.
    I never play on my phones and for the things I do the keyone is the perfect device. Took like 2 days to get use to keyboard again, but now I can't go back. The old nice feeling to write without looking is back...and I love it!
    Only "tiny" problem I had was the price, where I live it cost same as s8+ or a 128gb ip7+, but after I did get it in hand even that price was worth it to me..
    05-29-17 02:14 PM
    Okay, I know that if the device is faulty it can be returned under warranty. I know that there are many KEYones with no issues. But that's not what I'm talking about.

I wonder how is that possible that so many issues have already appeared? How many more issues are we going to see over time? The whole release is a farce so far and it seems that not enough work was put in preparing the phone. And I try very hard not to be a naysayer.
    I don't think that there are so many issues as you mention.
    I follow closely the forums and I have seen just one person reported that his batter life gone worse after some days of use.
    Two people have reported issues about unresponsive keys on azerty keyboards and one person that reported fallen screen BUT after he has dropped his phone ....
    05-29-17 02:43 PM
    Drops are in no way the fault of the manufacturer.
    05-29-17 09:49 PM
    Right but a soft one and the phone fall apart is no good either
    05-29-17 09:52 PM
    Right but a soft one and the phone fall apart is no good either
    Disagree it's all the angle of the fall. I've seen phones fall down a flight if stairs onto concrete and have a few scratches. I've also seen one fall from a coffee table onto a wood floor and shatter. Both modern phones with Gorilla glass. If it hits just right it's game over.
    05-29-17 10:07 PM
    Disagree it's all the angle of the fall. I've seen phones fall down a flight if stairs onto concrete and have a few scratches. I've also seen one fall from a coffee table onto a wood floor and shatter. Both modern phones with Gorilla glass. If it hits just right it's game over.
    05-29-17 10:08 PM
    In this case from ear to a console of a car. That console must be a bit soft
    05-29-17 10:11 PM
    In this case from ear to a console of a car. That console must be a bit soft
    Ok the other thing is it's ONE instance from an internet stranger. I don't see this as some mass issue. Everyone needs to relax.
    05-29-17 10:15 PM
    Ok the other thing is it's ONE instance from an internet stranger. I don't see this as some mass issue. Everyone needs to relax.
    Of course, might not be a mass issue. no one is denying that but could be scary thought about qc
    05-29-17 10:17 PM
    Right but the OP didn't report a crack or shattering. The entire screen module came out...
    05-29-17 10:18 PM
    From ONE instance? Do you know what goes into QC? Do you think they just shipped them all with super loose screens? These are smart teams of people putting this product out. Yes, some will be faulty same as any consumer good.
    05-29-17 10:19 PM
    Right but the OP didn't report a crack or shattering. The entire screen module came out...
    Again, one person in okne instance. No need to sound alarms.
    05-29-17 10:21 PM
    Well there is a reasonable expectation that the product can withstand some physical wear and tear within limits, minor drops and bumps included.

There is no such thing as expecting people to keep their devices in pristine protective usage scenarios just to ensure the phone doesn't break.
    05-29-17 10:23 PM
    Well, it depends. He is trying to get a refund which seems to be a big deal.
    05-29-17 10:24 PM
    Not sounding alarms. Just stating that a phone shattering but still working vs a entire module popping out are two different things from a drop. One is common and the other is not. No matter what angle it impacts at.
    05-29-17 10:25 PM
    My point is this happened ONCE. So what?
    05-29-17 10:26 PM
    is there a list of all issues people have seen with Keyone?
    05-29-17 10:27 PM
    is there a list of all issues people have seen with Keyone?
    Not details per point but quite a bit in the thread of BB support from cb
    05-29-17 10:28 PM
    Would be interesting to see all of it in 1 page +...
    heading4tomorrow likes this.
    05-29-17 10:30 PM
    Not details per point but quite a bit in the thread of BB support from cb
    This thread makes it sound like it's a disaster... "how can there be so many issues".. or are they just being picky?
    Could you share the link to the BB support forum thread? Thanks.
    05-29-17 10:47 PM
    I think it's way to early to say there are several "big" issues, and certainly there is no reason to be "horrified." Like you I am buying device, but unlike you I am not concerned in the slightest. This coming from a man who got rid of his Priv two months after buying it due to issues. Have faith my friend.
    05-29-17 10:49 PM
    This thread makes it sound like it's a disaster... "how can there be so many issues".. or are they just being picky?
    Could you share the link to the BB support forum thread? Thanks.
    https://forums.crackberry.com/blackb...-support-f468/
    05-29-17 11:01 PM
137 ... 23456