Hi, i got an early keyone that i never used (i'm in south america) for fear of the screen popping off and no warranty. Will off load it online and get a new one from amazon, but how can i be sure that the new one os from the batch that actually has a properly glued screen?
    Thanks!
    09-30-17 05:32 PM
    check the build date on the box. that's the best way.
    09-30-17 06:12 PM
    Thanks. I guess it's impossible before shipping. Which date should one look for? I mean, when did the new ones start to roll out?
    09-30-17 06:22 PM
    Thanks. I guess it's impossible before shipping. Which date should one look for? I mean, when did the new ones start to roll out?
    The later the better. There's no set start date for known good ones, but the fix slipped in some time in July; anything August or later, or as late in July as you can get it should be safe.
    09-30-17 09:28 PM
    check the build date on the box. that's the best way.
    Can you show a picture showing that exactly? Planning to buy one on a local gray market.

Posted via CB10
    09-30-17 09:54 PM
    Can you show a picture showing that exactly? Planning to buy one on a local gray market.

Posted via CB10
    I think you can be fairly sure that the screen on the one you have already will probably come loose in the end - but it's an easy fix to do yourself... my suggestion is you use it and glue if/when it happens!
    09-30-17 10:29 PM
    Hi, i got an early keyone that i never used (i'm in south america) for fear of the screen popping off and no warranty. Will off load it online and get a new one from amazon, but how can i be sure that the new one os from the batch that actually has a properly glued screen?
    Thanks!
    I was told this works as well if you have already discarded your box.
    Attached Thumbnails How can I tell if Amazon's KEYone is from new batch?-19425.jpg  
    GUIYOFORWARD likes this.
    09-30-17 11:08 PM