I accidentally disabled my brand new Keyone's "hub" today. I was able to recover it, but now I must go into the apps to access it. It no longer appears on my home screen. Is there any way to restore it to the home screen?

Thanks in advance.
    06-06-18 02:34 PM
    Open the app tray and locate the Hub icon. Press and hold, then drag upward and drop it on the home screen in the blank location where it had been.
    Open the app tray and locate the Hub icon. Press and hold, then drag upward and drop it on the home screen in the blank location where it had been.
    cally flower likes this.
    06-06-18 03:21 PM
    Never mind! I figured it out as soon as I posted!

Have a good day!
    06-06-18 03:26 PM
    Or you can assign it to your convenience key,very handy. Or use the productivity tab and swipe into the hub etc.

Posted via my Awesome passport
    06-06-18 03:56 PM
    say "OK Google open hub"
    06-10-18 02:57 PM
    Hi-I accidentally did the same thing; can't find my Hub icon - I'm new to the KeyOne. Searching here for solution and found yours, but what /where is the App Tray?
    12-24-18 02:26 PM
    Hi-I accidentally did the same thing; can't find my Hub icon - I'm new to the KeyOne. Searching here for solution and found yours, but what /where is the App Tray?
    Tap the on the homescreen if using the BlackBerry launcher, or swipe up from the bottom using most other launchers.
    12-24-18 02:35 PM
    Thank you so much for responding so quickly. I've done that. I think the Icon I can't find anymore is the Hub +Services. It's 6 sided, blue, (hexagon) with the BB dot symbol inside. It shows up as installed in my Apps list, but I can't find it anymore, even in the Tray icon you provided.
    Last edited by CharBerry718; 12-25-18 at 12:01 AM.
    12-24-18 02:53 PM
    Thank you so much for responding so quickly. I've done that. I think the Icon I can't find anymore is the Hub +Services. It's 6 sided, blue, (octagon) with the BB dot symbol inside. It shows up as installed in my Apps list, but I can't find it anymore, even in the Tray icon you provided.
    You can always access it through the Google Play->My apps and games->Installed
    12-24-18 04:40 PM
    Thank you so much for responding so quickly. I've done that. I think the Icon I can't find anymore is the Hub +Services. It's 6 sided, blue, (octagon) with the BB dot symbol inside. It shows up as installed in my Apps list, but I can't find it anymore, even in the Tray icon you provided.
    If you're talking about this icon, then it doesn't appear in the app drawer. It's just services.. Hub is an app, while hub+ is services needed for the hub to run.How can I restore the Hub icon to my homescreen?-screenshot_20181225-132653.jpeg
    12-24-18 11:30 PM
    Hi Adi - Yes, that's the icon I was referring to. Thank you very much for clarifying. I see icons one day, and then the next day I don't see them. I love my KeyOne, but I miss my Classic and my 9900. Everything stayed where I put it every day. The daily updates concern me because I don't know what software and settings are changing everyday, but I allow most of them to update everyday anyway. Thank you for your help - and have a Happy Holiday!!
    12-24-18 11:50 PM
    the updates will finally trail off and things will stay put pretty much afterwards. you will find the KEYᵒⁿᵉ quite simple to navigate subsequently...
    12-25-18 01:06 PM