This is kind of getting annoying now, I feel like Google is getting ****tier by the day.

I know before you had the option to turn this off on the Priv. I don't EVER intend to use talk to text. I want it to type 0 when I push 0 without having to push shift first. I can't find a way to turn this option off. Why does this pester me with something I don't want to use instead of letting people decide if they want it or not.

Also, has anyone noticed this bug in their Keyone: in the phone app, when I pull up the keypad view but type a phone number with the physical keyboard... it registers it, but the second I'm finished typing the number disappears before I can make a call. If I type it using on the touchscreen it works fine.
    06-08-17 06:44 PM
    Settings -> Languages & Input -> Keyboard Settings -> BlackBerry Keyboard -> Advanced -> Dictation key

Yah, the setting is buried in there, lol. I turned mine off too, very annoying.
    06-08-17 06:54 PM
    I heard someone mention that bug with the dialer as well, but mine doesn't do it. How weird...
    06-08-17 06:55 PM
    Settings -> Languages & Input -> Keyboard Settings -> BlackBerry Keyboard -> Advanced -> Dictation key

Yah, the setting is buried in there, lol. I turned mine off too, very annoying.
    Thank you so much this was such a nuisance!
    06-08-17 06:58 PM