On the Blackberry Classic when I wanted to add a shortcut to my home screen from any web page I only had to hit the blackberry key and select "add to home screen". I find NO way to do this with the Blackberry Key 1. I find this phone to be very frustrating the more I attempt to use it.

Also, how can I make a voice note? That is another elusive feature. I used it quite a bit in the Blackberry Classic. I do not see it in the Key1 at all. Thank you in advance!
    02-05-19 03:55 PM
    On the Blackberry Classic when I wanted to add a shortcut to my home screen from any web page I only had to hit the blackberry key and select "add to home screen". I find NO way to do this with the Blackberry Key 1. I find this phone to be very frustrating the more I attempt to use it.

Also, how can I make a voice note? That is another elusive feature. I used it quite a bit in the Blackberry Classic. I do not see it in the Key1 at all. Thank you in advance!
    Tap on the 3 dots at the top right of your browser and the pick list will offer you a choice to add to home screen ....
    02-05-19 11:43 PM
    Thank you. I finally got tired of waiting for this question to be posted and just emailed the Blackberry customer support. They were able to help me. I appreciate your response however. It would be nice to have the Blackberry Key.
    02-06-19 08:01 AM
    Thank you. I finally got tired of waiting for this question to be posted and just emailed the Blackberry customer support. They were able to help me. I appreciate your response however. It would be nice to have the Blackberry Key.
    Go into your App Drawer (circle with 6 dots) and open up the Preview app. Lots of help to be found there.
    Attached Thumbnails How can I add a shortcut from the internet to my homescreen on the Blackberry Key 1?-notable-00164.jpg  
    02-06-19 10:46 AM
    Go into your App Drawer (circle with 6 dots) and open up the Preview app. Lots of help to be found there.
    I find some things in there, but others are not listed. OR I just have not nailed down the right search terms yet. Aside from some of these little issues I do find that this phone is fairly easy to get used to , aside from having no trackpad of course. I appreciate your suggestions.
    02-06-19 11:48 AM